VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Around 2:00 minute mark or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
cheap shop,why doesn't that fat bitch pick on someone in his own weight class.i'd stomp his fat ass,even after taking a shot.2 dollar fat ****.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
those people are savages...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
And off to jail we go... notice his '' disability '' knee wrap I'm sure IT was a on the job injury and not the result of his disgusting fat body of over 300lbs,

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm sure he was the victim. I'm sure they were playa hatin' or otherwise discriminating against him.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I just watched and listened to the whole thing. The thug obviously needs to be fired and charged criminally, but I think the manager could have handled him better. I don't know the whole story, but the manager should have had some sort of security around when dealing with such a guy and such a large size differential - he should have had preferably at least several large males standing by.

The manager should have taken a step back and let the thug just scream and yell to his heart's content once he started screaming loudly about "disrespect" and "racism". And he should have told someone to call the cops.

Security could have surrounded him and kept him away from everyone else and just let him continue to rant and jive until the cops hauled his ass out, filed a report and set a restraining order in motion, etc.

I don't envy Walmart managers at all. They clearly deserve at least every penny they make just for having to put up with some of the employees who "work" under them.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's a very high pressure job with a lot at risk. Careers and familys on the line... Maybe they gave the promotion to checkout line to someone else? Goodbye plans for the above ground pool. Knockin' bitches out...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I just watched and listened to the whole thing. The thug obviously needs to be fired and charged criminally, but I think the manager could have handled him better. I don't know the whole story, but the manager should have had some sort of security around when dealing with such a guy and such a large size differential - he should have had preferably at least several large males standing by.

The manager should have taken a step back and let the thug just scream and yell to his heart's content once he started screaming loudly about "disrespect" and "racism". And he should have told someone to call the cops.

Security could have surrounded him and kept him away from everyone else and just let him continue to rant and jive until the cops hauled his ass out, filed a report and set a restraining order in motion, etc.

I don't envy Walmart managers at all. They clearly deserve at least every penny they make just for having to put up with some of the employees who "work" under them.

Yea. I think the manager thought his position gave him super powers or something. He should have let it go

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I think the manager should have kept a lid on things, and not allowing the situation to escalate by opening his yap. Poor managerial skills imo. He got what he had coming.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The manager allowed it to become personal and got emotional, he screwed up and it escalated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic