Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Vince McMahon Carries some decent Mass

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
There is a price for everyone. The right price and a dr will prescribe him whatever he wants. He definitely looks better than say arnold at his age lol.

Arnold is an embarrassment for the BB world imo.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Well now he is^^^ but if it was not for him.... i donno if bbing would be what it is today... but we will never know the answer to that

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
That footage is about 5 years old but he is still in great shape. He is definitely not natural though. The guy was on steroids and encouraged all of his wrestlers to use them as well. Hogan snitched like a bitch lol

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
wasnt he in a recent terminator movie or somthing where they just took his head and put it on his old body or some shit!!?

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
dosent look bad? He looks better than 3/4 of the guys on the boards. Have you ever seen the juice monkeys doing 1500mg + of shit on OLM or PM? 90% of the people are a fucking joke and there 30 yrs old. This guy is 66 and has chest striations and Peaked biceps.

wow, what the fuck do OLM and PM'ers eat or do in the gym then LOL

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
wow, what the fuck do OLM and PM'ers eat or do in the gym then LOL

just go look in the members pics forum in olm or the gear sponsors threads where people lay out 25 weeks of strong anaboics with multiple orals, 7 shots a wk, gh, peptides. there therapy looks like a protocol found in a nasa hand book yet some look like they have been hitting the weights for 6 mo. Then there like hows my progress with the infamou i phone shot where you can only see there bicep pushed against there side to make it look peaked and showing no less than 15%bf. in fact, im gonna rip some pics down and start a thread here called "you should be juiceing if you have genetics and a work ethic like this".

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
He looks fucking great. If I had a billion dollars I would be on par :p 66 we should all be inspired by that shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic