Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Victor Martinez out of prison pics

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Victor's a fighter, nothing was handed to him easy in his life, and I believe he'll come back!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
wow! dam shame they dont let inmates lift anymore..in this regards anyway...

in most states they do have weight piles....the food is shit but in this pic u can see that good muscle can be built with shit food but built with drive for dreams that each one of us lift for in the first place...

Attachments

• pics2 309.jpg
    pics2 309.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
in most states they do have weight piles....the food is shit but in this pic u can see that good muscle can be built with shit food but built with drive for dreams that each one of us lift for in the first place...

ok, i do remember seeing a power lifting team...very special privelage, thanks bro.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Thats unreal of how 6 months can take u from the top down to below average

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Well he obviously didn't have a job or friends in the kitchen. That really does suck.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Thats unreal of how 6 months can take u from the top down to below average

Just goes to show how important drugs are. I not saying lifting and eating are not a big part, but drugs do most of the work. He'll be back right where he left off in no time.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Just goes to show how important drugs are. I not saying lifting and eating are not a big part, but drugs do most of the work. He'll be back right where he left off in no time.

Or you could simply argue that time not under the bar with very little food comparatively speaking is the major cause and lack of proper pct also plays in there. The drugs won't do much without the lifting and nutrition even when it comes to retention.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Or you could simply argue that time not under the bar with very little food comparatively speaking is the major cause and lack of proper pct also plays in there. The drugs won't do much without the lifting and nutrition even when it comes to retention.

Nutrit, and you know his system is shut down hard.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Didnt know immigration issues would land someone in prison.. Must have been pretty serious..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic