Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Versa Gripps Appreciation Thread

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i have been using the same pair for the last 3 years. ill NEVER go back to conventional straps. best investment ever.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Had my last pair of versa grips for over a year, love them. And great for taking a thumbless grip...only problem, they are a hot item, had a few pairs stolen...basterds

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Had my last pair of versa grips for over a year, love them. And great for taking a thumbless grip...only problem, they are a hot item, had a few pairs stolen...basterds

one more good thing about smallville, nobody knows what they are. and im the only girl that lifts heavy and my grips have a pink strap, so it would be kind of obvious :D

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
my hands are very bad and my grip strength is nothing anymore :( very sad because after spending half of my life hand milking cows it was once very strong. but now im just lucky to be able to open a bottle of water. i find the versa grips to work perfect.

Don't think so. The VGs would probably work well for you. But if it's not broke don't fix it.

Good to know! Thanks folks. :)

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I miss living in smallville...can I come stay? Lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
my hands are very bad and my grip strength is nothing anymore :( very sad because after spending half of my life hand milking cows it was once very strong. but now im just lucky to be able to open a bottle of water. i find the versa grips to work perfect.

Give one of these a try, I found it to help and also improve my wrists and forearms.

dynaflex powerball | eBay

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Give one of these a try, I found it to help and also improve my wrists and forearms.

dynaflex powerball | eBay

it is the arthritis in my phalangeal and carpal joints that are the reason for the weakness. it just hurts too dang bad to grip :( it is hard enough keeping them going for surgery and typing on the dang forum :eek: i dont need to squeeze anything else with them! well, that isnt entirely true but thats a different subject!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I had carpel tunnel surgery and every since when I'm curling or gripping anything heavy releasing the weight shoots horribly bad pain through my forearm...wearing these takes it away

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic