Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

UG test vs pharmaceutical grade

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
A lot of UG's water down their shit. This is why I'm a diy'er and don't trust any others.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
A lot of UG's water down their shit. This is why I'm a diy'er and don't trust any others.

Very "rebel" of you eh? See what I did there :)

The reality is that most of the norm cannot brew, cannot purchase raws, cannot have a chemistry kit out in the open due to kids, family, risk etc. While I applaud you for saving money and knowing what you're jabbing yourself with; I'd rather pick up a box of UGL from a burner address and stash it away (safe and secure) where only I have the access to it.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Very "rebel" of you eh? See what I did there :)

The reality is that most of the norm cannot brew, cannot purchase raws, cannot have a chemistry kit out in the open due to kids, family, risk etc. While I applaud you for saving money and knowing what you're jabbing yourself with; I'd rather pick up a box of UGL from a burner address and stash it away (safe and secure) where only I have the access to it.

Good point. I've tried several times to teach friends here and there and they just look bewildered and their eyes glaze over. Too bad there's not an easy way to test gear for potency, quality, and sterility. The place I used to go to is no longer allowed to test such items...only vit c and pap shmears. :p

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good point. I've tried several times to teach friends here and there and they just look bewildered and their eyes glaze over. Too bad there's not an easy way to test gear for potency, quality, and sterility. The place I used to go to is no longer allowed to test such items...only vit c and pap shmears. :p

Agreed.

Sadly I know how to and have the access to. I just can't brew for a myriad of reasons. I've been treated right by my "go-to's" thankfully but wish I could bake my own cookies so to speak.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have a few I can trust. I just like making my own cause it's fun and cheap as shit...

Reactions: 5.0
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
For me i can tell the quality of the test is by how much acne i get. Usually with weak or under dosed test i get very little sides. But when i get good stuff i break out within my second to 3rd week with bloating and oily skin.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
For me i can tell the quality of the test is by how much acne i get. Usually with weak or under dosed test i get very little sides. But when i get good stuff i break out within my second to 3rd week with bloating and oily skin.

that could be from estrogen,happens to me with hcg.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Back in like the late 90s I used to think pharmacy grade, however once I a assistant/receiver/helper for lack of term lol to few ugl guys . Saw the filtration system they used ,they both competed so used their own gear and my best gains of 20 plus cycles were ugl only . Never since do I care if ugl or HG cuz I know for fact if lab is honest and skilled that I'm saving ton of money for huge gains. We got great ugl here so I'm good lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
the only time I have felt a mood change within hours was from test suspension... and that was UGL... and the only real reason ai could "feel" a change was because my test was literally at 0... and then I got a script for test C... and didnt feel a change for about a week... so... habit... in a nut shell... your mind is ****ing with you...
Mee too love test suspension / tne, I believe the only compound that actually is felt so to speak
I've done both, always felt the same....

Except one time I was drunk during a shot of HG test and I felt drunk

B

boomville

Jan 2, 2013
Ive only been prescribed cyp before but there was little to no difference with several UG vials ive ran before. They would never prescribe me anything over 200mg/ml I prefer running high dosed UG gear at anywhere from 350-500 since 1000mg/ week is considered the MIRACLE mark by most pros I know.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When you've been around for years and know the players, you don't worry about things like quality. If you haven't been around all that much I'm sure you would disagree.

This was a general comment not meant to insult anyone.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic