jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
LightweightRafael Fizievvs.Mateusz Gamrot
FeatherweightBryce Mitchellvs.Dan Ige
Women's StrawweightMarina Rodriguezvs.Michelle Waterson-Gomez
WelterweightBryan Battlevs.AJ Fletcher
FeatherweightRicardo Ramosvs.Charles Jourdain

Pretty compelling Headliner with Fiz and Gamrot. Should be a berserk fight.
Mitchell vs Ige is OK. Mitchell can only win by grappling. Ige is good and tough everywhere as a gatekeeper.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
LightweightRafael Fizievvs.Mateusz Gamrot
FeatherweightBryce Mitchellvs.Dan Ige
Women's StrawweightMarina Rodriguezvs.Michelle Waterson-Gomez
WelterweightBryan Battlevs.AJ Fletcher
FeatherweightRicardo Ramosvs.Charles Jourdain

Pretty compelling Headliner with Fiz and Gamrot. Should be a berserk fight.
Mitchell vs Ige is OK. Mitchell can only win by grappling. Ige is good and tough everywhere as a gatekeeper.
Yea, I agree. I think i'll go with Ige, but who knows where Mitchell is at. He got completely dominated in his last fight against Tapuria. I mean, he got beat down hard and looked like a complete amateur. This was like 2 years ago I think, and this is his first fight back. A super long break. Will be an interesting fight though.

The main fight is as solid as they come, can't wait!

I think Marina is going to dominate Waterson...but then she lost her last fight that I thought she would have won.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yea, I agree. I think i'll go with Ige, but who knows where Mitchell is at. He got completely dominated in his last fight against Tapuria. I mean, he got beat down hard and looked like a complete amateur. This was like 2 years ago I think, and this is his first fight back. A super long break. Will be an interesting fight though.

The main fight is as solid as they come, can't wait!

I think Marina is going to dominate Waterson...but then she lost her last fight that I thought she would have won.

Agree, Maybe Mitchell has trained his standup real hard and will surprise us?

Yeah Waterson is a name, I like watching her fight though. Tough

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Damn:( That sucked. I hope Fiziev's injury is not too serious.

When I mentioned Marina dominating Waterson, I wasn't expecting it to be in that fashion:eek: That was a really dominate performance. I felt bad for Waterson.

Mitchell pulled out the win and took some hard shots in the process. He fell a part when it happened to him with Topuria. Good for him to stay composed. Guy is pretty weird, but he cracks me up, lol. He is really pushing the bible thumping.....but I have to give it to him for always donating some of his money to help people. That was pretty cool move in offering 5K for the Maui people. Ige looked good, but he couldn't avoid the takedowns. He won half of round 1 and 2, but Mitchell won the last half and finished them strong. Has Ige ever fought at the division below? He is always outsized in this featherweight division.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic