Latest Member
jacobss

UFC 291: Poirier vs. Gaethje 2 - 07/29

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yeah watched them, amazing sub Bonfim pulled. Do not let that guy get near your neck!

Kopolov vs Ribeiro was a good technical fight. I thought Ribeiro was starting to find his range and BOOM head kick

HAHAHA! Bro that is why I do not bet. I just loose $

Yea, Kopolov seems to win like that a lot. He is decent on the standup, but not the best. He has power though, and if he catches you, it hurts. I have only seen like 2-4 of his fights, and that seems to be a norm with him. Somebody needs to have a talk with him though, he is not ready for the top 10 yet, lol. Not saying he can't win, but he needs a little more time. Bonfim on the other hand, I think he is ready to start climbing the ladder, not quick to the top, but they need to give him a ranked opponent on his next fight, imo.

I could never bet either, it's insane these days being so unpredictable.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I had Jan beating Alex and Justin beating Dustin. Father time seems to have caught up with Jan.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I had Jan beating Alex and Justin beating Dustin. Father time seems to have caught up with Jan.
That and cardio. Even ad 4500 ft above sea level it can make you gas out quick.

I am not jumping on the Bonfim bandwagon yet. As he climbs the ranks he will find coaches that are better at mitigating danger like that while still dry. But we will see.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic