Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Turkey day cheat

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I don't know how much I ate Thursday but I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating twice Thursday night.

I was watching football on the couch, in a food coma, and my 85 yr old grandmother sat next to me and said "boy, your face looks swollen."

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hdh how did it go?
Not as well as I expected.

It was built up to be something big in my head but wasn't really all that. I won't do it again for Christmas. I might have a couple things out of the ordinary but I would be happier just sticking to the plan.

The plan is what makes my world go around anyways :D

H

B

BeauBody38

Jan 8, 2015
There should be a cheat day once weekly when dieting to satisfy food cravings.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Maybe a cheat meal.

Depends on goals and how fast we want to achieve them.

H

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Not as well as I expected.

It was built up to be something big in my head but wasn't really all that. I won't do it again for Christmas. I might have a couple things out of the ordinary but I would be happier just sticking to the plan.

The plan is what makes my world go around anyways :D

H

Cheat days are never as good as we imagine them are they?

I used to end the day with the thought "yuck, I don't want to eat for a week".

I used to build them up a couple weeks before thinking, "ok I'm gonna get this, and that. Eat all of that, then go onto this". When in reality it would be eat a little and ..... ok I'm full. Hahaha

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
One more Turkey dinner for this guy tonight. Last one of the season, not gonna binge but not gonna worry either. Just fill my plate with good food and go. No junk, but no calorie restrictions. No current reason to eat one way or the other, just coasting for a bit. Doesn't happen very often and usually not for very long. As long as I stick to clean food choices it never really becomes an issue. I can only handle it for so long mentally and then I have to have a written plan on paper. Anxiety is a bitch.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cheat days are never as good as we imagine them are they?

I used to end the day with the thought "yuck, I don't want to eat for a week".

I used to build them up a couple weeks before thinking, "ok I'm gonna get this, and that. Eat all of that, then go onto this". When in reality it would be eat a little and ..... ok I'm full. Hahaha

I felt so dirty...

I had to take 3 showers :D

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One more Turkey dinner for this guy tonight. Last one of the season, not gonna binge but not gonna worry either. Just fill my plate with good food and go. No junk, but no calorie restrictions. No current reason to eat one way or the other, just coasting for a bit. Doesn't happen very often and usually not for very long. As long as I stick to clean food choices it never really becomes an issue. I can only handle it for so long mentally and then I have to have a written plan on paper. Anxiety is a bitch.

The funny part was I stayed away from the turkey. A little to lean for that day.

My OCD doesn't allow any coasting time these days. One day I'm sure. Or maybe not X_X

I'm hungry now.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic