Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trying out this forum. Welcome to me

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I just wanted to thank you PF for welcoming me to you.... It means a lot for you to welcome me to you to me.

Also, don't get too comfortable around Guerilla Killa and Graniteman. One minute you're friends with them, and the next minute you're waking up naked in the back of a van with tinted windows and tubs of whip cream and cherries.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I just wanted to thank you PF for welcoming me to you.... It means a lot for you to welcome me to you to me.

Also, don't get too comfortable around Guerilla Killa and Graniteman. One minute you're friends with them, and the next minute you're waking up naked in the back of a van with tinted windows and tubs of whip cream and cherries.

^^^happens often to the newcomers, unfortunately :/

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yea but Turbo keeps pm'ing asking when the next van trip is...

Because you keep promising me that there will be candy and pop corn.

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Sounds pretty much the same as when we go round to yours for a pizza & beers Turbo.

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014

lol your welcome. Boring is boring. I try hard to not be conformant. If the growd goes left I'll go right even if it's wrong. Don't mind me I had far too many beers.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
So now that we are all acquainted, you wanna go for a ride in my van? We can pick up gman on the way. It'll be a hoot.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I'm game, if you can handle me big daddy ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic