Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TRT Lawsuits

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
The issue I see with all the lawsuit shit here is that these people that are having the heart attacks would have had them anyway. Hate to say it but 80% of these people have lived a sedentary life style are over weight as it is. Bad friggin diets their entire lives, no exercise, low test and then they get TRT and start to do something, their fat hearts can take going from zero to anything and that cholesterol finally catches them. So since they happen to be on TRT, which is the first thing to make them want to exercise or do anything in the past 40 yrs they blame the testosterone for it instead.

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
Years ago I remember seeing commercials and radio ads about Anti-depressant meds like Paxil and they are still prescribed today. I wouldn't get too concerned with these ads. If the Med makes money for big pharma they will push it. How many low-t commercials are on TV these days? A lot in my area. Big Pharma has the potential to make tens of billions of dollars pushing testosterone products to older men and people with low T levels. They will not let a few ambulance chasing law firms prevent the from making money! If their are commercials on TV for testosterone products you also know big pharma is "whooing" the doctors with money and trips to get them to prescribe their Testosterone meds. I have many friends who are pharmaceutical reps and they tell me how F-ed up the whole system is. Payoff's, trips, gifts...ect. TRT will probably be very popular in 10 years with better products and delivery systems. At least that's my opinion

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
From what I've seen a lot of these lawsuits are based on the test that has an underarm or gel application, not from the injections. I don't know why that should make a difference, but I guess I could see it since androgel makes me feel WAY different and more aggressive than injectables.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
ANY drug that is popular and makes money will get dbag lawyers attention at some point. I spoke with my hrt Doc about this when it started really getting attention. The overwhelming majority of these guys that had underlying health issues to begin with and should have been put on a health\cardio\weight loss program 1st. Like GS said I haven't heard inject test mentioned yet but I did see a 10 mil bottle next to some transdermals the other day
Lawyers are like parasites

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
lol. I will say that even though my dr. is a hormone dr. he still seems to be conservative about it. I'm just glad he believes in treating women for low test :)

My wife is also treated for low T from her hormone doc, who is actually an old fried of mine and a Navy Commander that I served with years ago. She scripts my wife for 10mg test per week. Its not much but added with Var & GH its a pretty nice combo for her and she is loving the results.

Nice! What state are you in?! Lol here in jersey HRT sucks! I use a clinic outta Florida. But the gh is crazy expensive, & they don't take insurance! So glad to hear things are good somewhere here on the states!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nice! What state are you in?! Lol here in jersey HRT sucks! I use a clinic outta Florida. But the gh is crazy expensive, & they don't take insurance! So glad to hear things are good somewhere here on the states!

IronM, I hate to tel lyou but you're paying out the nose for Semoralen not HGH. Almost all the HRT clinics package semoralen as hgh. If I remember correctly mine wanted $600 a month..pass!

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I believe these lawsuits will falter because there's enough medical evidence, studies and such, that proves TRT does work. It all depends on the client or the patient's physical health.
I was on TRT, but now I'm self-medicating and it's been 8 years now with no emotional, mental, or physical problems.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
They are blowin up my tv with this bullshit! Claiming any testosterone supplementation related stroke, heart attack, etc... These class actions are basing their complaints on an article in the AMA journal (or something) and this article was spotlighted by the New York Times!

I've counted 2 different law practices airing these commercials! I'm wanting to find the article that started this whitch hunt. I'll do some googling and see what I find!

The JAMA Observation is where the bottom feeder attorneys are coming from on this. Let me put some expert testimony up. None of this shit will hold up there just looking for an easy pay day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic