Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren E. vs Tren Hex

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Has anyone done tren e and tren hex separately ? If so, did you notice any differences such as results or more importantly, side effects ? I read somewhere recently that tren was originally designed to be used with the ester hex. That results are better and side effects are far fewer. I can't remember where I read this and I have a suspicion that it a bunch of bunk. But just in case I thought I would ask.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
As I understand it, tren hex is parabolan. I've run both at different times. I seemed to notice the sides a little less with the tren hex, but I was still in a crappy mood, even with a modest dose. My prostate enlarged slightly, but a bit less than the tren E, but it's so hard to know if I'm comparing apples to apples with respect to the accompanying test dose and the actual tren dose.

If you're using tren for the aesthetic benefits as opposed to strength gains, you can use a dose of as little as 25mg EOD.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
For me, tren h is the king of tren esters. Realistically, you should be getting less tren per mg, as the molecular weight is higher in the longer ester. However, I observed the longer ester to be most effective. I have found that all effects, positive and negative were higher at 150 mg a week than tren e and tren a. For me, the onset time of tren h is similar to tren e and only around a week longer than tren a when you start really feeling the effects (around week 3). When I pull tren a or tren e the effects wear off fairly quickly. However, when I pull tren h, the effects last for a few weeks, so you get to continue to ride out those night sweats for a while.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I'm with @genetic freak on this for the side issues. I'm old enough to have had the real deal from Negma back in the late 80s n early 90s , shit came from France they stopped making it like 96/97 I think some thing like that. 75mg amps and ya got 50 mgs of tren in each one , most guys hung around 100 , 150 some would go higher.

I love tren but when it goes bad for me it goes real bad. Night terrors , anxiety and panic attacks , pacing around the house boiling hot and shaking cold at the same time and then going in to ask the ol lady if i'm really awake and still breathing ... good times !

The hex just took too long to clear my system , when the sides kick hard you want it out of your system fast as you can , 3 to 4 weeks to let the hex clear vs a week for the Ace was an easy choice for me.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The longer lasting ester does make me think twice about shooting it. I like using tren due to how it burns the fat right off at just about 1lb a day. I recently took 10lbs off in 2wks with 4 eod shots at 50mg per of tren e. It seems as I get older I tolerate it far less and when I want off I WANT OFF! However, the side effects of E are far less than A so I wonder how much lower they will be with Hex.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Night terrors , anxiety and panic attacks , pacing around the house boiling hot and shaking cold at the same time and then going in to ask the ol lady if i'm really awake and still breathing ... good times !
lmao. “am I really awake”

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic