Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tren E solo, my experience

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Well I ran tren e for about 16 weeks 200ml a week split between Monday and Thursday on its own and found it and zero issues no tren coff no erection issues but fuked up dreams and night sweets the worst being during sex but the pump the fullness and leanness it gave me felt incredible I ran no pct none at all it is the best injectable drug I have used wish I had it when I was in my early 20s

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If you cannot see gains on 200ml of tren then should take up a different sport it's a powerful drug the results speak for themselfs

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I told your wife not to tell you about the size of my penis... I knew you shouldn't trust her... but damn... I thought I could!!!! .... So what your saying is... even with the addition of caber or prami to lower prolactin levels... the effect is permanent?

I do think that caber or prami would be helpful in keep prolactin in check. Sounds like the amount of tren the OP is running is causing prolactin to get too high. Don't know if it accumulates over time. If it does, perhaps he will see this kick in after some period of time.

I have been seeing quite a few posts with low test, high tren cycles with positive reviews, but not much with tren and no test. Will be interested to see how OP feels over a prolonged period of time.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Side effects? Nothing out of the norm as far as tren sides, insomnia and irritable, temper blow ups, but nothing major. Now, one thing I did notice and is still happening, libido game elevated, through the roof, with no test or prami/caber. Some will say "your libido should be shot with prolactin raised"... well there goes that theory, some will say other wise. I believe it comes down to the individual user, as I remember when I ran Tren the PH my libido was in the gutter, but this time it's complete opposite, why I don't know.

RAIDEN how do you know your prolactin levels are raised? Did you get bloods done? If you did I'm sorry I missed it.

mands

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
RAIDEN how do you know your prolactin levels are raised? Did you get bloods done? If you did I'm sorry I missed it.

mands
No blood work yet mands. Your question got me thinking, can prolactin be high and your libido be strong as well?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
No blood yet mands. Your dick got me thinking, can my anal circumference be so high and your dick wont stretch it?
I hear thats what casuses that RAIDEN ... could be something to do with the 2 liter bottles graniteman was shoving in your ass last weekend...

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
No blood work yet mands. Your question got me thinking, can prolactin be high and your libido be strong as well?
Labs could tell. I would be looking at E2 as well.

mands

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I do not know personally. But from the sounds of RAIDEN comment about no blood. One could only deduce that it is smaller. I hear his ass has an echo now. And the echo has bad breath.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You probably won't see prolactin elevated at this point. You need high E2 first. Since you don't have test to aromatize you likely won't have any problems there.

I think the pp problems from tren only has more to do with suppression and no exo test. It happens on oral only cycles too.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
RAIDEN how long were/have you been on trt prior to said tren run? I would imagine your system had quite a buildup and therefore that may be one reason that you didnt experience certain sides. Food for thought. If you were to stay the course maybe those other sides do begin to appear due to the absence of a sufficient amount of test?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic