Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren and it's effects

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've run hex, e, and a. E was @750. That was this past winter and was an attempt at a bulking tren cycle. I get less sides from the long esters but results are not as dramatic. The negative effect from the sides like no sleep, for instance, effected my training in a big way and was thus a failure.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Granted this is not too scientific, but with tren and a "same" diet (relatively clean, but not contest diiet clean), the shape and hardness of my muscles become more pronounced. More striations, but not puffy, watery muscles.

I don't think any AAS burns fat, but it must help my metabolism, and clearly helps me from going catabolic on reduced calories, so that I tend to be losing only fat, and keeping my lean mass.

I'm not sure but I think tren doesn't cause you to retain as much fluid, because there is no estrogen byproduct. Also it makes you run hot and sweat a lot, so you may be burning more Kcals each day. That's a double whammy of leaning out traits: no water retention from estrogen, and you burn more kcals due to your body being so much hotter.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Gman, I have been on tren since January and just had my bloodwork done. I have read several places that tren can mess with your cholesterol. Well my doctor called me on Thursday freaking out because my cholesterol was out of sight. She asked "what supplements are you on, exactly?" LOL.

I think I am going to come off the tren and have my cholesterol checked again later on.

My trainer says not everyone has bad cholesterol results from tren. I guess I one of the unlucky ones for that. I also get night sweats from it. But it does not make me feel out of breath like some say it can.

But damn I feel great while on tren! I love it and hope I can stay on it for a long time. But if I can't get my cholesterol under control, maybe I'll have to skip it.

I hope you try it and have good luck with it bro.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
This is my first REAL Tren run , going w Tren A and doin a bulk cycle . Running Test 600 , Tren A , Bold Cyp , Deca , Dbol , and throw in some TNE pre workout at times . Goin on 2 weeks on Wed and I feel my muscles getting fuller , strength getting better and def aggression !!!
Only thing I don't get much sleep , night sweats r crazy !!! But I'm in it for the long run , and I'm gonna make the most out of this cycle as I was tried it 2 months ago but stopped abruptly !!! SO LETS ****IN DO IT !!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Gman, I have been on tren since January and just had my bloodwork done. I have read several places that tren can mess with your cholesterol. Well my doctor called me on Thursday freaking out because my cholesterol was out of sight. She asked "what supplements are you on, exactly?" LOL.

I think I am going to come off the tren and have my cholesterol checked again later on.

My trainer says not everyone has bad cholesterol results from tren. I guess I one of the unlucky ones for that. I also get night sweats from it. But it does not make me feel out of breath like some say it can.

But damn I feel great while on tren! I love it and hope I can stay on it for a long time. But if I can't get my cholesterol under control, maybe I'll have to skip it.

I hope you try it and have good luck with it bro.

Just tell her it's pro-hormones from gnc! I can't stay on that long with any of the compounds, my lipids go wild also as well as my bp on some, SUCKS GETTING OLD...ER!!!!!. I'm usually 4-6\8 weeks max (except HGH N Test:D) n out. I did noticed the hgh was messing my panels up last time, I'm off after a year plus.
You trying supps to combat hdl? Red rice yeast, Policosonol, Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
This is my first REAL Tren run , going w Tren A and doin a bulk cycle . Running Test 600 , Tren A , Bold Cyp , Deca , Dbol , and throw in some TNE pre workout at times . Goin on 2 weeks on Wed and I feel my muscles getting fuller , strength getting better and def aggression !!!
Only thing I don't get much sleep , night sweats r crazy !!! But I'm in it for the long run , and I'm gonna make the most out of this cycle as I tried it 2 months ago but stopped abruptly !!! SO LETS ****IN DO IT !!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I love tren but past 500 600 it gets real harsh..300 to 400 I had no sides or atleast nothing to bad

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Just wondering if anyone have some experiences or info on tren and old'er guys. How's the effect you or if you have any thoughts on it's use and long term effects?

====================================================================
A lot has been said about the side effects of Tren but I know of several mates whom have run Tren for 2-3 years continuously , and without some of the dreaded health consequences we have all heard of.

You know why that Tren causes or is associated with Renal (tubule) disease or causes Liver disease (cholestasis = bile accumulation) and even incoordination. (The last one was reported in COWS whom were later diagnosed with Crutchfeld Jacob disease, well duh, lol) Bullshit, there is no evidence which supports such nonsense. Fact is many many develop tachyphylaxis (or tolerance) to the more common sides of Tren with continued use. Namely muscle cramps, insomnia, cough.

Now i'll admit the tolerance i just mentioned is MY OBSERVATION and not evidence based BUT them cows given Tren didn't complain, develop a cough or the sweats, and slept quite well the night before being slaughtered :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The dose I'm referring to is no more than 50mg QD. Oh yea Tren's effects on lipids are relatively neutral in the overwhelming majority of folks, based on their lab draws, IME

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
====================================================================
A lot has been said about the side effects of Tren but I know of several mates whom have run Tren for 2-3 years continuously , and without some of the dreaded health consequences we have all heard of.

You know why that Tren causes or is associated with Renal (tubule) disease or causes Liver disease (cholestasis = bile accumulation) and even incoordination. (The last one was reported in COWS whom were later diagnosed with Crutchfeld Jacob disease, well duh, lol) Bullshit, there is no evidence which supports such nonsense. Fact is many many develop tachyphylaxis (or tolerance) to the more common sides of Tren with continued use. Namely muscle cramps, insomnia, cough.

Now i'll admit the tolerance i just mentioned is MY OBSERVATION and not evidence based BUT them cows given Tren didn't complain, develop a cough or the sweats, and slept quite well the night before being slaughtered :)

Crutchfeld Jacobs? Wasn't that also sometimes a complication when HGH was made from cadavers? Yea, I don't think I could do two years on it and stay married anyways. Just wondering on the effects and experiences with tren on us old guys. I think I'm the oldest guy I know that still partakes but it's been quite awhile since I have ran it lol, guesss it's middle age crisis thinking? Is a serm or AI recommended in your opinion? I know the prolactin and caber is a contentious issue but Im not prone and have never had to use it, never had a issue.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Not doubting that some folks run tren that long jimmy. But after 6 months did their eyes start to turn yellow?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Tren does amazing things fory composition and strength. It just kills my libido. So its on the no list fkr me now. Sucks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic