Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Ace, Test Cyp, Test Prop, Dbol cycle - how's it look?

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Whats your diet plan while on this. I've often gone into tren cycles w a diet plan and it goes right out the window once tren kicks in...

I don't really have a plan except to eat at least 3,600 calories per day (25% protein, 25% fat, 50% carbs) and workout 5-6 days per week. Need to do some research on insulin levels so doing that now (any guidance on particularly good posts on that topic would be appreciated).

Breakfast is always 1 cup oatmeal, 4 eggs and I always have 1 cup of rice and 250g chicken plus protein/carb shake after workout. Everything else (tuna, beans, steak, potatoes, protein shakes) I throw in during the day to reach my target. I usually make that target in just 3-4 meals though, so not sure if I have to tweak something.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Whats the point in adding test prop late in the cycle? Rofl, if anything itd be a kickstart.Either run prop in the beginning or dont run prop at all, save ur $$. Dbol should be more than enough for a kickstart along with tren ace. And actually if your running tren ace, run test prop, drop enanthate. Works out better.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Whats the point in adding test prop late in the cycle? Rofl, if anything itd be a kickstart.Either run prop in the beginning or dont run prop at all, save ur $$. Dbol should be more than enough for a kickstart along with tren ace. And actually if your running tren ace, run test prop, drop enanthate. Works out better.

The reason I'm ending with prop is because it gives the longer esters a chance to clear my system so that I can begin PCT 4 days after my cycle ends. If I ran a long or medium-range ester (cypionate or enanthate) until the end of my cycle, then I would need to wait 2-3 weeks or so before beginning my PCT since that is how long it takes those esters to clear. I think I'm pretty happy with just using Dbol as a kickstart.

I'm ascribing to the theory that beginning PCT as soon as possible after your cycle is the best course of action, because it seems logical.

SoldierBull

SoldierBull

Aug 2, 2012
Seems like a very well thought out cycle.

I agree with the AI- other then that it looks great...

Keep us posted on your progress

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic