Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren Ace, Test Cyp, Test Prop, Dbol cycle - how's it look?

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Hi,

Weight: 200lbs
Height: 5'10"
Body Fat% - 12-13%
Goals: Some body recomp, mainly bulking
Previous cycle history: Sus (500mg per week, 12 weeks), Sus/Deca (600mg/300mg for 16 weeks) and one other one that I just can't remember because it was years ago

Proposed cycle:

Week 1-6 -> Test Cyp @ 600mg per week, Monday and Fridays, Dianabol @ 50mg per week, ED
Week 7-12 -> Test Cyp @ 700mg per week, EOD, Tren Ace @ 262.5mg per week, EOD
Week 13-14 -> Tren Ace @ 262.5mg per week, EOD, Test Prop @ 525mg per week, EOD
Week 15-16 -> Test Prop @ 525mg per week, EOD

PCT

10 days leading up to my last shot -> 500IU HCG, ED
4 days after my last shot for 5 weeks -> Nolvadex @ 40mg (first 2 weeks), 20mg (next 2 weeks), 10mg (final week)

Rationale:

Replace long esters with short esters early enough so that test clears my system quickly after last shot and can start PCT ASAP.
Want to give Tren a nudge so I'm starting off at 75mg EOD (~262.5mg per week on average).
Keeping the Test:Tren ratio at ~2:1

What do you guys think? Any issue with the way my PCT starts the HCG before my last shot?

Cheers

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I would run the Test prop 3 weeks, Testy-cyp @700mg ew will not be completely out of your system in two weeks.

Real half-life is 8 days with a shot of 250mgs, active life is about 16 days, your using 700mg EW which will increase the half and the active life.

Other than that sounds like a good cycle.

Welcome to TID!

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Hi Shine,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm currently stopping Cyp at the end of Week 12. Then I'm running Prop for the remaining 4 weeks. So by the end of my last shot, I will not have had a Cyp shot for a month. Do you still think I need to change something?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi Shine,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm currently stopping Cyp at the end of Week 12. Then I'm running Prop for the remaining 4 weeks. So by the end of my last shot, I will not have had a Cyp shot for a month. Do you still think I need to change something?

OK, miss-read your CYP weeks, You should be fine then imo.

4 weeks of Prop is perfect.

I would use anastrazole last 4 weeks of your cycle to lower circulating estrogen and lower aromatase levels which will both be high going into PCT if you don't.
You will be getting extra estrogen from the HCG as well so this way you won't have high estrogen/aromatase which can cause estrogen rebound later slowing PCT.

Anastrazole 1mg every two to three days till you start Nolvadex.

Last edited:
F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Hmm, so basically I'm gonna need to lower my estrogen a bit in the final month - can I just use arimidex or nolva? It's extremely difficult to get some of this stuff in Australia, which is why I ask.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Ha, nevermind - I just figured out Anastrazole = Arimidex. Already have some of that - cheers!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hmm, so basically I'm gonna need to lower my estrogen a bit in the final month - can I just use arimidex or nolva? It's extremely difficult to get some of this stuff in Australia, which is why I ask.

You don't have to use anastrazole but it would make PCT a-lot smoother. Good thinking with the Taper of Nolva.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Hey Shine,

Just while I have you, I have a friend I'm running a cycle with. He's 46, 220lbs, about 18-20% bodyfat and has similar cycle experience to myself.

We are running the exact same cycle, except he won't be doing Dbol at the beginning. He'll be doing Anavar @ 60mg per day for the final 7 weeks of the cycle. He wants a more equal balance of cutting/bulking, whereas I wanted more bulking. That alright for him you think?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey Shine,

Just while I have you, I have a friend I'm running a cycle with. He's 46, 220lbs, about 18-20% bodyfat and has similar cycle experience to myself.

We are running the exact same cycle, except he won't be doing Dbol at the beginning. He'll be doing Anavar @ 60mg per day for the final 7 weeks of the cycle. He wants a more equal balance of cutting/bulking, whereas I wanted more bulking. That alright for him you think?

I'd advise him to use Adex all cycle to keep estrogenic fat away.

Hopefully your friend and you have had blood work and complete checkups, no high BP issues?

Cutting/bulking , if he has a hard time loosing weight than I would have him concentrate on cutting only with a good diet plan and refining what muscle he has.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Thanks Shine - we're both pretty strict on diet and using it as the primary means to achieve whatever effect we want at the end. He's in good shape, no BP issues, but he'll definitely be using Adex the entire cycle because he has a history of gyno.

I mainly just wanted to make sure the Anavar isn't incompatible with anything. Thanks again for the help.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Whats your diet plan while on this. I've often gone into tren cycles w a diet plan and it goes right out the window once tren kicks in...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic