Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Training Intensity

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Training intensity is very very important for building muscle mass and actually getting into great shape. If there’s no intensity within each set the muscle fibers can’t be broken down that’s all we’re really trying to do in the gym. We’re trying to break the muscle fibers down so that when we sleep, we repair Provided that during the middle of the night between 2 and 4 AM we have a natural growth hormone surg while you’re sleeping provided that there’s not too much sugar in the blood because what that does is the body is full in a sense with Weissinger in the muscle and liver and growth hormone senses that the muscles are already repaired because the muscles are full if we take the carbohydrates or muscle glycogen out of the muscle and the liver the pituitary gland will sense that the muscles need repair. It’s always better to have our own natural human growth hormone, then Exogenesis human growth hormone because after a while, the Exogenesis human growth hormone does not work anymore without insulin, and then you become insulin, dependent, or could become insulin dependent, because the body wants to send antibodies to attack that foreign substance because it’s not our DNA (Dinitro -Rublionic acid ) specific human growth hormone also, this is just a picture of human growth hormone. I am not advocating the use of human growth Roman knew I do I Condola use of human growth hormone without a doctors prescription.

Attachments

• IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 32
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic