Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Training hurts

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Welcome, this is a 19 year old woman's journal struggling trough training, social life and work.

I got lifting experience about 5 years now, and I am trying to improve my training all the time to get better.

So let's stars, wednesday:
training: shoulder, chest, triceps.
food: pork, liver, macaroni
long day at work today.

This is just the beginning of the journal, I might get into details in future posts.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome, this is a 19 year old woman's journal struggling trough training, social life and work.

I got lifting experience about 5 years now, and I am trying to improve my training all the time to get better.

So let's stars, wednesday:
training: shoulder, chest, triceps.
food: pork, liver, macaroni
long day at work today.

This is just the beginning of the journal, I might get into details in future posts.

Good luck to you reaching your goals!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That macaroni comment made me crave MacNCheese omg I wish.

Good luck on your training. Training should not hurt it should be satisfying at least until you get old like me

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The name of your thread reminds me of the below song for some reason :) Looking forward to reading your log and love me some liver!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Training hurts? LOL; that macaroni diet is da bomb!

Good luck in your journey, whatever your goals are. Set a goal, create a plan and put the plan in motion!

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks all.
Thursday,
No training today.
Food: chicken, rice
Long day at the work

That macaroni comment made me crave MacNCheese omg I wish.

Good luck on your training. Training should not hurt it should be satisfying at least until you get old like me
I know the topic might have wrong symptoms, but I choosed something motivating and flashy, that's why I chose the one. It is suppose to also mean training hard for the last rep.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It's all good, it's your thread say what you want. We are all here to support each other.. well some of us are here for the free OJ and Cookies.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Good luck! And yes....it does hurt. Just make sure you really take the time to stretch and warm up or it will hurt even more when you have injuries all over....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic