MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i like your choices above with a few changes:
sust
tren e
eq
dbol
proviron

mast screwed my hairline so done with that. i like deca in the winter but bloats me big time. test/tren/eq is my basic summer stack, and my summers are 6-7 mo long!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I really don't run bulk cycles.
My cut would be
Test
Eq
Then switch to
Winny zambo
Masteron
Anavar.
proviron kicker

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Test - the base of all my cycles, mass, feel good, sex drive
Tren - mass, cuts, rage, it has it all
NPP - mass, great on joints
Var - workout pumps are insade. I love this shit.
Mast - Makes me horny, works great with other gear, cuts

Primo - Doing my first cycle with this stuff next month.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Good thread! Just posted this somewhere else earlier today

1) Tren A - Great for getting lean and hard, makes dieting a little easier, gives a unique quality look to already matured muscle, and i get low to no sides at all from it even from running loads. Everyone's an addict, so I won't bother pointing out specifics lol.

2) Nandrolone Deca - After getting lean with tren, I switched it out for the first time ever with deca a few months ago and i'm growing like I thought I couldn't anymore from just AAS alone - and still getting leaner. If you are lean enough when adding in Deca this 'moon face' and 'bloat' I always hear about will be non existent, at least in my case. I'm putting down an average of 5,000 calories a day and just look better and better each morning I wake up. It just extenuates your thickness and muscle shape if it's already there and makes you look even bigger. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite AAS. I feel like a well oiled machine while lifting, it gives me strength that no other AAS has yet.

3) High Sustanon - added a gram of sust in with the deca and it did nothing but blow me up with enough calories in the mix. It adds even more of wide and absolutely unmistakable thickness look to every muscle group, if you run a little bit of an AI with it you will be nothing but absolutely floored with the results. It makes me feel like a million bucks, a sort of happy-go-lucky feeling which is MUCH welcomed after running tren for almost 18 months. After running high test (and deca) I firmly believe the majority of this forum is greatly missing out (pending they want to look like bodybuilders) constantly running low test with tren and pure dht compounds, the 'gains' just absolutely pale in comparison to things like high test (again and deca) if you are lean enough.

4) Winstrol Tabs - like most people I was afraid to run winny after hearing all these horror stories about guys messing themselves up, but after a couple runs with it at 50-150mg ed, I firmly stand by the idea that most are parroting what they read when they say masteron > winstrol. Winstrol surprisingly added a lot of size to my large frame and chiseled out my muscles and added a 'pop' like nothing else did; besides maybe halotestin. It made Masteron it's figurative bitch in terms of drying me out when all other factors like diet, training, and cardio remained unchanged. I'm talking 75mg ed of winstrol absolutely owning 150mg of masteron ED in relation to relative factors, no doubt about it. I had zero joint or ligament issues, I looked SO great, and felt even better. It added unmistakable 'gains' and grainyness to my already tren'd and mast'd physique. After running it I'm convinced the great majority of competitors are HUGE on winny, even if for the last 3-4 weeks of prep. It would have ranked higher, but it killed my appetite. I'm assuming due to a wrecked cholesterol profile and 'liver stress'.

5) Halotestin - Got really lean and dry then added in quality Halo. 20-30mg and watch your look change by the hour. Veins and roundness. The roundness.... How can I even describe it.... It was just mind blowing the first week waking up each morning and looking in the mirror. It blows every steroid I've ever used out of the water in terms of dramatic visual effects. Yes, even tren ace and superdrol. Tren ace and SD look like cute little Shiatsu-s in comparison to halotestin, a monsterish, roided-up Boxer. Just a look I cannot put into words. If you're developed enough you need to just try it for yourself, you'll see what I'm talking about. Surprisingly, I gained little strength from halo. I was disappointed after reading about how others used halo during low calories periods and got even stronger. This roid would #1 beyond a doubt if it wasn't one of the most toxic steroids you could put into your body.

Honorable mentions:
1) EQ - was great until it gave me anxiety, easily the worst feeling I have ever experience in my life. I'll never touch it again.
2) Masteron - made me very veiny in combination with tren, but just like tren, too much will flatten you out without high test slin and hgh in the mix. I have no idea why people run some of the doses they do with the popular low test high tren cycles. Far too expensive for the results IMO.
3) Anadrol - If there was a number six on this list, this would be it. Great, great, great drug if you use it when you're lean enough and trying to grow. IMO being lean is everything for aas response if you couldn't tell yet lol.

Last edited:
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Test Blends
Tren A
Tren E
Bold Cyp
EQ
Deca
Oh shit, that's 6 , oh well , and that doesn't include the orals !!!

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Great thread. Tons of outstanding info right here all in one place. Thanks to you guys for contributing.

T

transcend2007

Jul 27, 2014
Top 5:

Test - prop, TPP, or cyp (test is test - I do love prop even through currently running cyc 750mg's per week right now)
Mast P (I love me some Mast P...makes my PP sing - running 450mg's per week of it right now as well)
NPP
Var

Those are all I have experience with at the moment.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic