Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

To The WCBB Crew...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys, I just wanted to give my condolences.

First, rest bass, this was really unexpected to me. I knew you were coming back, I couldn't have been convinced otherwise.

To the crew, at this point you are what's been on my mind. I feel ya, it hit me pretty hard when AJ passed. It was in my face but over just like that. It didn't drag out with uncertainty while losing an almost 2 decade home for some during the whole process.

I have to say I would have bet just about anything he would be back. Not one time did I think this would happen. When I found out I almost couldn't believe it.

At that point, all the time I wasn't worried because he was coming back, finally hit me. I still haven't said anything in my home board's thread.

Stay strong fellas, my thoughts are on you, the ones left back to finally adjust and get some closure to all this.

Thanks @Lizard King for making a home here. There is one left out to grieve on her own. She was there through it all. Whether liked or not liked. Now, I can tell she is left feeling out of place with no brothers to grieve with. Left with the feeling of wander with no home to go to. She has no idea I'm here and probably thinks I don't even like her. Please consider unbanning her and give her a home same as you did for the others, it will give her closure as well. I would even trade and take the ban for her

I wish you all the best as you go on with your regular and online lives.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Surely, she would be welcome here.
We first met at GenXXL board way back in late 2006 or maybe it was early Iron Lifter days.
Close to 20 years by now for sure.
We’ve always had a good relationship despite some people viewing her as being polarizing at times.
One time I was absent from the boards for an extended period of time and she made sure I got my vet status reinstated at several boards.
Something she didn’t have to do.
As for Bass…we lost an icon in the community.
In fact, he created a community in itself over decades.
I think to a lot of us, he seemed permanent, almost immortal.
Anyway, I’ll be one of the first to roll out the welcome mat if she does come over here.
Thanks for the post brother.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Is it appropriate to ask who 'she" is? Just curious... no answer necessary is not appropriate ...
I’m curious myself. I was on genx and IL back in the day, but can’t think of what she they may be referring to. I’ve forgotten many people and lost track of many more.

I spent a lot of time on IL, MM, HCM, UM back in the day. Some of the Bros just disappear into a different corner of the intern when a board fades away.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I’m curious myself. I was on genx and IL back in the day, but can’t think of what she they may be referring to. I’ve forgotten many people and lost track of many more.

I spent a lot of time on IL, MM, HCM, UM back in the day. Some of the Bros just disappear into a different corner of the intern when a board fades away.
I’ve seen you on GenX and IL from way back in the day lotsa times.
You would likely remember Adren (admin) and Omnaman from MM.
MM was my second board and I have no idea whatever became of most of those guys.
I was a mod at Adren’s side board Discover Bodybuilding (DBB) along with Upondeez and D-Red before D-Red started IL.
He basically used his mod status to go behind Adren’s back and lure the vets over to his new board.
We lost so much traffic due to D-Red, Adren had to shut down DBB permanently.

Last edited:
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Would be cool to see another friend around here! What was her other handle again? I remember when I found out it was her it blew me away cause I remembered her from an old board. Never knew it was same person.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I talked to MG on WhatsApp and IG and she is over at Peak, so she does have a home. She also knows we (Mods/Admin from WCBB) are all here and most of us want nothing to do with Lifts board, so if she wants to come back she knows...

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Would be cool to see another friend around here! What was her other handle again? I remember when I found out it was her it blew me away cause I remembered her from an old board. Never knew it was same person.

I don’t think MG is too active much anymore. She used to be THE most consistent logger and active member back in the day. I am not going to speak for her, but I think she just has some other things in her life that are taking priority over the boards. I do see her pop in from time to time on another forum. I’m not sure what the back story is with her and her ban here…none of my business. But MG was always cool with me. Last place I remember her being super active was united muscle. At the end of its road she was the only left posting. Then I took a break from the forums for a few years.
I’ve seen you on GenX and IL from way back in the day lotsa times.
You would likely remember Adren (admin) and Omnaman from MM.
MM was my second board and I have no idea whatever became of most of those guys.
I was a mod at Adren’s side board Discover Bodybuilding (DBB) along with Upondeez and D-Red before D-Red started IL.
He basically used his mod status to go behind Adren’s back and lure the vets over to his new board.
We lost so much traffic due to D-Red, Adren had to shut down DBB permanently.

I remember Dred pushing his board And he did really well with it. Turns out he was a shitbag and caused lots of problems Over the years. IL Was a great board, due to its members, not Dred.

Faller & speedy were too peeps I used to speak with a lot at MM. I got them both over here at TID for a little bit, but havent seen them in several years. People come and go. I‘m just happy to see that here and another board seem to be the new homes for lots of the OG’s from back in the day. us old fucks are here and the children seem to be on Reddit and some shit boards.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic