Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

To slin or not to slin

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I never used them because I inject too much oil. Never really thought much about using them when I cruise.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
25x1 for glutes and quads most of the time. If my bodyfat is low enough I can get away with 25x5/8 for quads. For delts, chest, traps ,and lats 25x5/8 or slins pretty much interchangeable. For biceps and triceps... so far slins only. Still learning how to avoid nerves in the arms. Any time the volume is over 1cc, it gets a 25x1.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
That is the question.
A discussion in another thread sparked my interest.
Some here push their oils through a slin pin and some refuse.
I'd like to hear both sides of this debate.
What size darts do you use and why?
Also why DON'T you use the opposite?
I personally use 25ga 1" for most IM injections, but I also use shorter slins for say biceps, triceps, delts. I have gone as big as 22ga 1 1/2" but found the 25ga 1" to be a good "universal" size for most muscle groups I pin.
Being a fan of Sust/Prop, I like the sound of smaller pins for more frequent injections though

Same as you , but some labs stuff won't flow so I'll change according to compound. . Since I never cycle aas without hgh I always have supply of slin pins I get 27g that way I can use when able as it's just feels better - I use mostly short esters so daily pinning is given .

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
I've been using 18 gauge 1 1/2 inch pins for all muscle groups that includes tri's, bi's, quads, glutes, delts, and calves.

And some of you are using slin pins???

Not calling anyone here a pussy for using small pins, but my question is this:

Using slin pins for oils, doesn't the oil leak back out if you don't go deep?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
18g, 1.5" pins. Those are not "pins", those are sharp pipes!

I must admit, that although I've been pinning for years, I think I'd be afraid to use an 18g. LOL

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
18th in the bicep I call bs. I've done the 23 and 25 and I hate it. 22 ga 1 in for everything. I use delts tris. Glutes. And quads. And 18ga. In the calves no effing way.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've been using 18 gauge 1 1/2 inch pins for all muscle groups that includes tri's, bi's, quads, glutes, delts, and calves.

And some of you are using slin pins???

Not calling anyone here a pussy for using small pins, but my question is this:

Using slin pins for oils, doesn't the oil leak back out if you don't go deep?

Doesn't the oil leak out if you leave a gaping hole in yourself?

Why on earth would you use an 18?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Doesn't the oil leak out if you leave a gaping hole in yourself?

Why on earth would you use an 18?

There's no way in hell he uses 18GA on his Bi's or Tri's. I've used 18GA on the old redi-jects, and it's a god damn harpoon. I used to have to crank the music and get myself fired up to stab myself.

No one willingly uses an 18GA, and pins are so easy to get now. Pins were harder for me to get then gear back in the day.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Yeeep. ^^^^^ cut my teeth and tore a hole in my Glutes 2x a week on those redijects

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I like slin pins

Depends how thick the oil is

I usually always shoot tne in a slin, when using tne that is

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Anyone else care to chime in?
You guys using 1/2" pins in glutes/quads/etc? I use em in pecs, delts, bis and tris but never tried in a glute/quad/ventro or bigger muscles groups.
I'm also only pinning 1-1 1/2cc per injection though

I use the 29g 1/2 inch for glutes.....so much nicer than a big dart.

I just rest my foot on something that allows my leg to be at a 90 degree angle.......now i have a huge area on the glutes i can pin.

i am only doing 1cc at a time but i have a blend of 100MG TNE, 75mg tren ace, 75mg mast di-prop that i am running now...so 1cc ED is perfect.

I can pin the ventro glute with ease or just pick a spot on the glute and pin.

I do aspirate every time and i push slow so the oil can flow nicely.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Depends on where I'm pinning and what lab I'm using,not all labs will flow through a slin pin. I love slin pins for traps,bis and tris

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic