Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Time for some Fishing

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I feel like I do nothing but work. I need to do something relaxing maybe a fishing trip as I haven't been fishing in years...... who's got a boat and lives close to a lake?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I live close to a couple rivers with some great catfishing...and if uve never bowfished u have to try it...fun Shit. But today I'm gonna b sitting in my chair on the edge of the lake watching my bobber bounce as I'm fishing for some bluegill....yummy!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is a river at the end of my street... I can toss a line in whenever but I never do. There was a leather tannery up stream so its pretty well contaminated with heavy metals and VOC's... The Atlantic Ocean is a few minutes away though... Great striper and bluefish out there. And if you're equipped some of worlds most prized Tuna. Ever hear of Gloucester Massachusetts or an Ipswich Clam? Both are about 10 minutes from me...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I feel like I do nothing but work. I need to do something relaxing maybe a fishing trip as I haven't been fishing in years...... who's got a boat and lives close to a lake?

Have a boat and on a HUGE lake.

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
This guy caught this catfish about 10 miles up river from where I usually fish.
giant_catfish.jpg

Ill. Dept. of Natural Resources
Angler Tim Pruitt, of Alton, Ill., holds a 124-pound blue catfish that he dragged out of the Mississippi River near Alton after a half-hour battle.

You can haul in 20-50lb blue cats quite often.

002-4.jpg

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I spent two years living in wood river working on the conoco expansion...loved that area...

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Met the love of my life there...then let her go...lol. found a better one now

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you ever get the chance to come out to California, hit me up beforehand and I'll see if I can set something up. Trout Fishing in the Eastern Sierras is a once in a lifetime experience for most people. But, fortunately I get to do it at least once a year. Such beautiful country and beautiful fish! I caught my first golden trout up there... most people will never see a golden trout in their lifetime as they only live above 10,000 ft elevation....

IMGP0665.JPG

brown_trout_fn.jpg

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i recently took up golf just for something to get away from the daily grind. what a sight i am on the golf course all tatted up in a wife beater with my baseball swing, but i have fun. lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hmmm you come up this way we can go out in the Pacific on a charter boat .Well unless you wanna hit the inner tubes and the river .

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have some ocean front property in arizona :D you can see the sea from my front porch.........

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Come out Kansas sometime Admin and I will take ya hand fishing (See noodling) out on the rivers around here. Nothing like yanking a flathead outta the water with your barehands.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic