Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thread for Tirzepatide studies and personal experiences

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I dunno what more TZ could do. I get excellent results from lower dose Sema.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I dunno what more TZ could do. I get excellent results from lower dose Sema.
Agree, the study hasn't been released yet, will want to read the paper once peer reviewed and published. We are a different population than the one's used in these studies, I think most here would do well on a lower dose of Sema, but everyone responds differently.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's wild. I was having horrible food cravings since starting Tren. These cravings were primal, "I gotta fucking eat right now." Restarted Sema, at only 250mcg a week. After two weeks.... Click. Like a switch just turned off.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
It's wild. I was having horrible food cravings since starting Tren. These cravings were primal, "I gotta fucking eat right now." Restarted Sema, at only 250mcg a week. After two weeks.... Click. Like a switch just turned off.
Same with the Mrs only not Tren. She txt'd yesterday said she wanted a pint of ice cream, craving sweets. Did 0.18 mg of Sema, within 2 hrs craving was gone. I think she's settling in to 0.18 mg M and R. See how it goes. Trying to kill the cravings but be able to fuel the gains and have a good appetite for what's needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic