Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Looking big bro you should do it and keep a log of your journey

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You Big Sexy Thing.. YOu would be a Beast Once.. Of course you Should do it.. If I can After Hip Replacement and Gimpass legs.. YOu would be a PUSS if you don't

Serious.. You would look awesome and would Kickass... What you waiting for? Get Bigger? lol

JR

Well bro you know that you are the one who got me thinking about it. And congratulations on your recent shows! Very inspiring!

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
My opinion is Do It , go for it ,,, your a Monster bro ,,and All I can say is when I get to your age , if I make it that long then I hope to be in as good as shape as you are and yelding some of them big ass biceps like yours ......
Hit that shit and take it all to the floor ....Good Luck big fella .

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
you have plenty of time to transform your physique. as your waist drop in size you can build those upper back and legs to fill out. def hit your deads and if your shoulder allows it, incorporate some behind neck pulldowns or heavy Db row to build around scapula region(where back expansion comes from). your arms are huge, so def flash that and the pose you posted at the top(that's a great pose for you). also, def keep the goatee, crowd will love you.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
i say do it ya big fucker!
whats the worst that could happen? i've always been one to rather do something and fail than to live with not knowing what could have happened because i didnt even try.
DO IT

I like how you think bro.

if it is on your bucket list than you had better do it! you have a good start so might as well capitalize on it!

I think it will motivate me to get super serious about this sport, and from what I understand the people who do it learn a hell of a lot during their journey.

I would say go for. Just work on the wheels top looks great.

Thanks bro. I agree the wheels need more mass. Gonna work hard on legs and upper back for the next few months, try to keep my bodyweight down below 250 over the winter.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looking big bro you should do it and keep a log of your journey

If I do it I will keep a log, probably of the last 20 weeks or so. In the meantime I will post some progress pics from time to time. Thanks for the encouragement bro.

You're a fucken tank. Go for it.

Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement a lot bro.

My opinion is Do It , go for it ,,, your a Monster bro ,,and All I can say is when I get to your age , if I make it that long then I hope to be in as good as shape as you are and yelding some of them big ass biceps like yours ......
Hit that shit and take it all to the floor ....Good Luck big fella .

I love that kind of thinking BT. Thanks for the encouragement bro, means a lot.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
you have plenty of time to transform your physique. as your waist drop in size you can build those upper back and legs to fill out. def hit your deads and if your shoulder allows it, incorporate some behind neck pulldowns or heavy Db row to build around scapula region(where back expansion comes from). your arms are huge, so def flash that and the pose you posted at the top(that's a great pose for you). also, def keep the goatee, crowd will love you.

I am so glad you got in on this. Totally agree on upper back and legs being weak points. Just getting past some spine injuries that really limited me in those areas. Hope they come back quick. Great advice. Thanks bro.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
August Update: Seven-Ten Months out from 1st show, master's over 50. Working on adding size to upper back and legs. (Yes, I know I'm fat at the moment, lol)

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Size is looking good bro. Have you ever done a prep-like cut before? What's the lowest BF% you've been at?

cheddar cheese

cheddar cheese

TID Lady Member
Aug 29, 2011
You have a great taper, looks like you need more size on your wheels but the pic doesn't show enough for me to really tell. Great peaks & delts. Keep pounding on those quads and you are GTG. Good luck.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Size is looking good bro. Have you ever done a prep-like cut before? What's the lowest BF% you've been at?

Thanks II. No bro I haven't done that type of prep before. My guess is the lowest I have been is 15% or so. That is why I am starting this thread so early, so I have plenty of time to make adjustments.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic