Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Universal Truth

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I was sitting here, down as I have been as of late and something hit me like a ton of bricks. The 1 true resource we have, the thing that can't be bought or bartered for is time. As I've told my clients over and over "we are the sum of our daily routine". If you aren't seeing the results you want, in any aspect of your life, it's due to the failure of an efficient and effective routine. Even the little seemingly unrelated aspects of your life are directly connected to your larger successes or failures. If you don't get the little things right, if you aren't dedicated to being a better person, to improving the things you can improve then you are inviting failure in all aspects of life. It is YOU that wants what you want, nobody else truly cares if you reach your goals or not. The road to reaching any goal starts with a single step but those steps must be repeated, over and over ad-nauseam. The routine that leads to success never starts out perfect, it is only through that brain numbing, boring as hell, hard time crap that your will can be tested and true desire proven. The point is to DO IT. Time is always ticking and any time spent not moving in the right direction or not making that routine second nature is time wasted. Each moment wasted puts you further from that goal, further from reaching what you want in life.

Where you have been is just an interesting story, it's where you are headed that matters.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
TIME this is what I have been dwelling on for over a year now, don't waste any moments in your life.:)

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Great post man. There is a book that talks about how the slight changes we make can have such a huge impact on our future. How people who put in just that extra 10% may have 100% more than the ones that don't give that. Don't know the name of the book. I'll call my nephew and find out the name. I should really read that book.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
This is true in all life.

Either you assert your will in a sensible manner each day to approach your goals or you don't.

I gotta go do schoolwork. Glad this thread made the bell in my head ring.

Goals. It is all up to you. Are you willing to do the work, accomplish, excel?

Time goes by whether you use it wisely, focused, to build or scatter it going in circles farting around...

Thanks NutNut.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good post. Time is the great equalizer. Everyone gets the same 24 hours. What makes us unequal is what we CHOOSE to do with those 24 hours.

Each day should be a conscious decision to live constructively. Don't live life in auto-pilot and then look back and wonder how the heck you got to where you are.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic