jacobss
What's New?

The Secret to 23" arms revealed.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
illusion of being only 5'5"/191lbs with small bones and small joints

Oh right on. I also have a REALLY small frame, so people always guess my weight at LEAST 25 pounds heavier than I really am.

5'5 191 is beast mode, buddy

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
Rich is a beast and is going to be a tough pro competitor in a few years.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Something tells me synthol is in those babies

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
so you think working out the arms 3 times a week is the answer ? you wont over train?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
This is a joke right? This guys arms are so full of synthol you could pop him like a balloon. I wouldn't listen to any of that nonsense.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
This is a joke right? This guys arms are so full of synthol you could pop him like a balloon. I wouldn't listen to any of that nonsense.

LOL!!! EXACTLY that's the secret to 23 inch arms!!!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
so you think working out the arms 3 times a week is the answer ? you wont over train?

I would not do that bro. I can't believe he said that was his secret to train them all the time. I'd like to know where all his money came from? I watched all the videos with him and he is fuckin loaded. Expensive cars all over the place and a mansion. That what I thought was the most interesting thing about him. Also I respect how he admitted that his tats are all strategically placed to accentuate his psysique.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
lol! tiny chest for 23" arms. You can see the synthol that is his tri's.

There isn't a secret to massive arms. AAS + Slin + growth + SYNTHOL

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I would not do that bro. I can't believe he said that was his secret to train them all the time. I'd like to know where all his money came from? I watched all the videos with him and he is fuckin loaded. Expensive cars all over the place and a mansion. That what I thought was the most interesting thing about him. Also I respect how he admitted that his tats are all strategically placed to accentuate his psysique.

Dude has a bunch of phat cars and a nice crib.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I can train my arms every day and they wouldn't be like his.he tore his bi and tri years ago and has been using pmaa in his arms to balance them out.i assume pmaa is some thing along synthol.he stopped competing in the early 2000 and has been doing various things to supplement his income clothing and sups.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Expensive cars all over the place and a mansion. That what I thought was the most interesting thing about him.

All that glitters is not gold , don't be fooled the cars and gaffs are usually borrowed for the sake of the video .

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
there is a bit of logic in what he says...Lower weight... more reps and squeeze... Ultimately the SEO is what got his arms that big... IMO his arms look like shit... SEO has him looking like a series of balloon animals strategically placed like muscles... The triceps look WAY disproportionate...

but.. I guess I am just being a hater...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic