Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

The ritual of injecting

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I get so excited when im getting ready to pin from the time I wash my hands, wipe the viles down, drawing the gear, cleaning the injecting site and the grand finale the inject. Does that make me a sick fawker? A complete lunatic?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
No bro we've all felt that way at one point or another. I used to love injection days. For years I would get so excited. These days I could care less. It's actually a bit of a burden having to inject all the time.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
No bro we've all felt that way at one point or another. I used to love injection days. For years I would get so excited. These days I could care less. It's actually a bit of a burden having to inject all the time.

Ha ha I agree. I used to get all amped up and love it. Now its more of a drag than anything. For example I have been putting off tren a for 2 weeks now. I even had it out this morning with my test and eq, but i decided against it, just because thats the beginning of EOD. I know, I know, suck it up. I will eventually, im not on any locked down program.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I still like it... I like when weird shit happens too. Pinned my quad on Saturday... Crunched going in and no matter how hard I pushed that shit was not going in!!!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I still like it... I like when weird shit happens too. Pinned my quad on Saturday... Crunched going in and no matter how hard I pushed that shit was not going in!!!

That's how my pecs are. I can't even go there anymore. I found that for me the scar tissue build up very fast there.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is the build up of scar tissue a genetic thing? I've been injecting non-stop for over 6 years now, and I only pin my glutes, and I don't think I've got any scar tissue. Maybe I've just got a large ass, LOL. Most of the time I only inject 1x/wk, but I've done EOD several times (probably once a year or more). Then again, I'll drop pinning sometimes and switch to TD, so maybe I give my body enough break.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Is the build up of scar tissue a genetic thing? I've been injecting non-stop for over 6 years now, and I only pin my glutes, and I don't think I've got any scar tissue. Maybe I've just got a large ass, LOL. Most of the time I only inject 1x/wk, but I've done EOD several times (probably once a year or more). Then again, I'll drop pinning sometimes and switch to TD, so maybe I give my body enough break.

I have no idea? I think perhaps just from the lifting. I used to get deep tissue work before I started juicing and they lady said I had scar tissue and would try to work it out.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I still don't like doing it even after all these years I have to build myself up to doing it.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I still don't like doing it even after all these years I have to build myself up to doing it.

You never got used to it? I remember my first cycle and I was sitting there very anxious and looking at my shit wondering if I could go through with it lol. I could!!!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
You never got used to it? I remember my first cycle and I was sitting there very anxious and looking at my shit wondering if I could go through with it lol. I could!!!

Nope, still don't like injecting...I can't even have anyone else do it for me even if it's a medical injection by a doctor.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Nope, still don't like injecting...I can't even have anyone else do it for me even if it's a medical injection by a doctor.

Do you stick to long esters then for the most part or do you just deal with it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic