Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The perfect cycle to get big and shredded

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
All have given great advice to you. You want to get lean and loss the extra weight, keep it simple. Dbol pumps will be rough if you intend to do cardio. So I'd go with test and var. You'll get pumps from var, but not as intense as dbol.​

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
good advice from above. def eat more bro if ya wanna grow. id up the test as mentioned...i would also just take the dbol at the beginning and end with the winny....eat big and lift big

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
While I generally agree with the comments about either cut or bulk, I am having really great luck with a recomp on Tren E and Test E, Masteron and Anavar and am losing bodyfat while simultaneously putting on muscle. I didn't think it was possible to do both at the same time, but now I have found it is possible if you get diet, training and aas just right.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
While I generally agree with the comments about either cut or bulk, I am having really great luck with a recomp on Tren E and Test E, Masteron and Anavar and am losing bodyfat while simultaneously putting on muscle. I didn't think it was possible to do both at the same time, but now I have found it is possible if you get diet, training and aas just right.

You are doing well wood. Although the aas you are using will give a great look and support your efforts for a good recomp, you obviously have a good mix of the right training, diet, cardio, and aas.

Most guys in the gyms won't achieve a gain and loss at the same time. I was super excited the first time I was doing it. You really have to be in tune with your body.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic