Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Official 'What movie(s) have you watched lately' thread

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm just utterly shocked a new account would try and slip in a link to boost some other site's SEO.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
The Changling. George C Scott. And

Ghost Story (from 1984)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Recently, I managed to squeeze in a screening of "Oppenheimer," and it was nothing short of incredible. The grandeur and immersive quality of the cinema make historical dramas like that even more powerful. I must admit, I still cherish the experience of going to the movies. There's something about the whole ritual – the anticipation, the big screen, and sharing those moments with fellow movie enthusiasts. It's an irreplaceable feeling. So, if you're thinking about getting back into the movie groove, why not check out what movies are out in theaters right now? There's a whole world of cinematic adventures waiting for you on that big screen.
Yeah, because Google isn't good enough... GTFOH

Watched Killers of the Flower Moon. It was okay. Glad I watched it and will probably never watch it again.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, because Google isn't good enough... GTFOH

Watched Killers of the Flower Moon. It was okay. Glad I watched it and will probably never watch it again.
Really!? I was so looking forward to it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Really!? I was so looking forward to it.
It is weird, because it feels like it dragged on for too long, but also feels like they left a lot out. Like, this should have been a series instead of a single film.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm just utterly shocked a new account would try and slip in a link to boost some other site's SEO.
Loose references to Casablanca have no place on cutting edge film review boards like TID. :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm presently watching "The Pacific", which covers the Pacific theater of WWII. It's a 10 part series on Netflix. I'm loving it. Reminds me a good bit of Band of Brothers, which covered the European theater of WWII.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm presently watching "The Pacific", which covers the Pacific theater of WWII. It's a 10 part series on Netflix. I'm loving it. Reminds me a good bit of Band of Brothers, which covered the European theater of WWII.
Old Sledgehammer and SNAFU, awesome series. I want them do one on the Korean War.

I watched Old Dads on Netflix today. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious. I honestly didn't see a single thing he did wrong in the movie. More people should act that way.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Old Sledgehammer and SNAFU, awesome series. I want them do one on the Korean War.

I watched Old Dads on Netflix today. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious. I honestly didn't see a single thing he did wrong in the movie. More people should act that way.
Saw the preview for that movie. Love Bill Burr as well. WIll watch

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Changling. George C Scott. And

Ghost Story (from 1984)

That movie and that little kid Joseph was THE movie that scared me more than any other movie I ever watched growing up. I was so damn scared after watching that movie, I had to sleep with a closet light on or the hallway light on forever, lol! My parents used to fukk with me as well too and would say stuff to scare me more, lol.

I need to rewatch that movie now that i'm older.

When the damn wheelchair started moving, or when the wet ball came rolling down the stairs, or the whole "my medal" crap was too much for me as a kid:D

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Phenomenal series. Man, I loved that show!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic