VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
https://vimeo.com/107393142 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411918849.276808.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
That's awesome man!

How loud was it?? Did you need ear plugs?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
That's awesome man!

How loud was it?? Did you need ear plugs?

I didn't go but my daughter and wife did. they recorded it. my back, nerve pain was hurting too bad that afternoon to walk from the car to where our seats were so I stayed home. it's really affecting my family life and over all life, so after that I said f*uck it and got some pain meds from my doc. haven't taken them yet, only on occasions like this I will. wasted $80 on my ticket....

anyway, no they did not wear ear plugs but they did say some people there were. they had a great time and want to go again next season when they comes back to our state.

nascar is awesome! it's so much more complicated than making left turns. tire pressure( even just a half pound adjustment) chassis adjusting, weather. air drafting, pit stops, fuel consumption, and the list goes on and on. it's fun and interesting as hell to watch. I'm actually watch it now on ESPN. lol. I watch it on our tv that's hooked up to a stereo system and the cars sound awesome!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That close to the track and no ear plugs? Holy chit!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Man back pain is miserable.

Do you have a herniated disc?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Man back pain is miserable.

Do you have a herniated disc?

I had surgery in January to fix a loose vertebra that was pressing against my sciatic nerve. it's a genetic condition called spondoletheosis. (spelling wrong lol). I had four screws and two rods placed in my lower back. I had an Mri and ct scan done recently and it showed all four screws broke and now I also have a slipped disc. I'm getting another opinion tomorrow and then I'll see what course of action im going to take next. I think it's either cut off the slipped disc and hope that will get rid of the pain or have another spinal fusion and cut the disc. cutting the disc off is much less invasive. I'll be home the same day. the doc said my original fusion is partially fused so he not 100% sure that is contributing to my pain but knows 100% the slipped disc is.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Wow man I hope you get it repaired soon.

I had the disc cut and I was home the same day.

I couldn't hardly tell I had surgery.

The incision was sore the next day but otherwise it wasn't bad at all.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic