Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Testosterone Films.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
It would be coo if I had Testosterone Films. Just take any time. Like suboxone film but test instead. Instead of using subligual with evervlear or vodka.

B

Bbanner

Nov 5, 2012
Huh? Are you washing down your heroine with everclear? Are you sure you are on the right board?

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Huh? Are you washing down your heroine with everclear? Are you sure you are on the board?

Yea what a comparison lol. I think suboxone is taken to make you sick if you take heroine or blocks opiates or something?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Well I know people that have mixed Tren A anf Test Prop with everclear and taken sublingual. Subligual is 50%Bioavaliable so 50% enters blood stream. Not a bad Idea if you don't want to inject. My theory is a film-strip like suboxone except AAS's and it is a good Idea for GHRP. A much better Idea than transadermal!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
In HRT there they Use a buccal lozenge for that. But really with well made Test injection it's painless and the best.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yea what a comparison lol. I think suboxone is taken to make you sick if you take heroine or blocks opiates or something?

No, it doesn't make you sick. It blocks the neural pathways so if you use while taking suboxone you don't get the "high" from taking heroine. Now if you aren't detoxing and you take suboxone or subutex that shit will fuck you up.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
No, it doesn't make you sick. It blocks the neural pathways so if you use while taking suboxone you don't get the "high" from taking heroine. Now if you aren't detoxing and you take suboxone or subutex that shit will fuck you up.

Yeah No shit. I had plastic surgery on upper eyelids/chin lipo on Nov. 14 and doc prescribed vicodin, well I had a friend that had 8-2mg Strips. I cut into acid size pieces or 1mg pieces and 1/2mg pieces. It is 45X potency of morphine and has a mean half life of 36hrs. Needless to say I had a great 3 weeks off recovering and NO Withdraws.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic