Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Test Prop Injection Frequency

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
Is it a waste to inject test prop daily or can you achieve the same results by injecting EOD? I've always used Cyp in the past but now that I have made great gains cutting with my last cycle, I don't want to use anything that will over bloat me. So I decided to try prop with tren and anavar to continue to cut and build solid, quality mass (as opposed to the bloated kind). Any cycle advice is appreciated.

Nov 5, 2011
If you are using Tren A why not just shoot it ED since most do their Tren A ed anyway to help with the sides. People do use it EoD but i find ED works best for me. Make sure you are rotating your spots and ED shots arent really a hassle.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Guess if depends how much Test you want to run per week would it not?

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
If you are using Tren A why not just shoot it ED since most do their Tren A ed anyway to help with the sides. People do use it EoD but i find ED works best for me. Make sure you are rotating your spots and ED shots arent really a hassle.

That's a good point, I'm already going to be @ every day with the tren so why not combine the two in one pin.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
My prop & tren a share a barrel EOD. I also throw a long ester blend of cyp/enth to start each week with my tren. All a matter of pinning preference & the sides you deal with IMO.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Don't you reach higher peak plasma levels by pinning the test prop EOD versus ED?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
When I run prop I pin M-F and take sat/sun off. It works good for me but then again everybody is different.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
When I run prop I pin M-F and take sat/sun off. It works good for me but then again everybody is different.

Depending on the volume of the shot you can make it work that way. (If your not one of those that are allergic to propionic acid cause the larger shots will hurt like a SOB!)

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
My prop & tren a share a barrel EOD. I also throw a long ester blend of cyp/enth to start each week with my tren. All a matter of pinning preference & the sides you deal with IMO.

Thanks, how much cyp/enth are you using EW? I have some straight cyp that I could include in the cycle EW.

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
Don't you reach higher peak plasma levels by pinning the test prop EOD versus ED?

That's basically what I'm asking, what is the most efficient way to do it. Only problem with EOD is that I would have to lower the overall weekly dose. Not sure if doubling up doses of Prop is a good idea because I know what it's like to be so sore you can't sit down or drive. :)

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Thanks, how much cyp/enth are you using EW? I have some straight cyp that I could include in the cycle EW.

I have a blend at 350 I shoot once a week. The rest is prop at 450/wk. And as mentioned earlier, Tren A at 350/wk which I am considering bumping as I have minimal sides and feel I can tolerate more. It's all personal trial and error.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic