Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TEST FLU...What do you think causes it??

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Same here. Was the sust. Redijects. That did it to me. Waaaaay. Back

i miss redi-jects.

i got test flu on my first cycle, after one of my first few injections. That's why I also lean towards the immune response as the cause. It was steris test cyp.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Many don't get it anymore because with practice your technique has improved . Some just can't inject properly. Most UG guys now use filters and expensive systems . Not like 15 years ago on the stove or in tub. Many UG guys I'll bet cleaner and more sanitary than human grade. More so the " metals " in compounds now. I worked with one guy 7 years ago- he competed and used all his own stuff and I calked him a. " neat nick" once but hey he said you can't be too careful if it goes in your body. Over seas I been too turkey and Egypt filthiest places on earth . Wouldn't trust anything from there if cleanliness is your obsession . The alchohol is what kills most of the microorganism but then bacteria can learn to survive . When you store and inject each of us also need to exercise sanitary practices ie hand washing , swab the vile and injection site . Keep an open vile too long and it may become contaminated . Personally why I never use 50ml viles

X

xtreme1080

May 23, 2013
lots of things---Injection technique, amount of the dose, amount of bacteria in the vial, the person, just to name a few. I've had test flu on and off the past 13 years and it is sometime unbearable. Sometimes the injection site gets really hot, red, swollen and nasty after I shoot. kinda how I like my women. :) But there's not much you can do when your body rejects a foreign substance you put in your body that isn't supposed to be going in there. I usually take Claritin and Ibuprofen a few hours before I pop. This helps some, and I've also tried Dayquil. The one thing I have noticed, is it happens a lot less when I use shorter acting esters. This may have some chemistry backing to it, but that wouldn't validate the bacteria in the bottle or cleanliness of the lab theory.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Dirty product?
Lack of nutrients?
the body rejecting it?

I was talking to a old school bodybuilders and they were saying dirty product.

I have had test flu before, but upped my intake of food and liquids and felt better.

I have also had some SERIOUS knots from 1CC of sus250 UGL....

Nasty gear. Improperly filtered. Solvents are screwed up. Wesson oil maybe, with just a bit of bacon grease. Who doesn't like bacon though right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic