Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hussein kept a tight lid on the FOCKERS

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Well, thank goodness ISIS won't attack the US. After all, Obama said he ended the war, so everyone has to stop. Thank goodness he resurrected our standing in world opinion. Otherwise, we would really be screwed.

(Please note my sacrcasm).

The left is blaming it on climate change and income inequality, which of course means it's the fault of the oil and gas companies and capitalism. It's not a matter of being a fanatical believer of some whacko religion - it's a result of not having enough job opportunities, money, and education... and the droughts, storms, and famines brought on by fossil fuels.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=550

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Why of course! Why didn't I think of that? It must be climate change! I recall just 30 years ago, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia were oasis. Lush and verdant, filled with happy citizens who enjoyed freedom, liberty and "the Arabian way." Then the US' selfish burning of fossil fuels turned their shangra-las into sandy deserts, causing them all to fall under the hands of evil tyrants and causing Islam, the religion of peace, to become a suicide death cult. LOL

The ring leader of this attach grew up in Belgium and attended one of the most prestigious high schools in the country. (according to the news report I read). He didn't have to deal with any income inequality! Most of the 9/11 hijackers were middle class college educated zealots. Why do politicians throw out this kind of crap? It just makes them look silly, IMHO.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I like to the good old days when they would just kill each other. Can't we just put the dictators back in place, seems like the rest of the world was better off with most of them. So glad we "liberated" these countries from the oppressive leaders.

We were warned by some that if we removed these dictators, that these very things would happen what we are seeing and dealing with today. But our government and politicians from both sides promised us these people would have democracy, elections, able to vote etc. If these dictators were removed. Yea, how's that working out.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The left is blaming it on climate change and income inequality, which of course means it's the fault of the oil and gas companies and capitalism. It's not a matter of being a fanatical believer of some whacko religion - it's a result of not having enough job opportunities, money, and education... and the droughts, storms, and famines brought on by fossil fuels.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=550

Can you believe it? It's all because of climate change? Have you ever heard of anything so far detached from reality? That kind of stupidity deserves a special reward.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I dont see how it is possible that the attackers were using assault rifles since those are illegal to own in France:fish2:

Duh. Because it was partly an inside job.

ISIS is the CIA and Mossad. It's been proven. Search for the proof yourself and don't listen to this mainstream media bullshit. You cannot deny this, it's fact. Sorry.

This gives France and its allies reason to expand the war in Syria, get rid of the Assad regime and eventually turn against Russia. The Saudis also own a pipeline that needs to be finished as well. Can't hold that up.

These corrupt ass governments are getting more and more predictable. But, they know the stupid ass masses will believe we are really fighting a war on "terrorism."

You are 8 times more likely to get killed in this country by a police officer than a so called "terrorist."

You guys with all this Merica, kill all Muslims, wipe em off the face of this earth bullshit make me sick. Wake the **** up you little sheep.

This wasn't a post to attack you littleguy, I was just spreading some not well known knowledge.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Duh. Because it was partly an inside job.

ISIS is the CIA and Mossad. It's been proven. Search for the proof yourself and don't listen to this mainstream media bullshit. You cannot deny this, it's fact. Sorry.

This gives France and its allies reason to expand the war in Syria, get rid of the Assad regime and eventually turn against Russia. The Saudis also own a pipeline that needs to be finished as well. Can't hold that up.

These corrupt ass governments are getting more and more predictable. But, they know the stupid ass masses will believe we are really fighting a war on "terrorism."

You are 8 times more likely to get killed in this country by a police officer than a so called "terrorist."

You guys with all this Merica, kill all Muslims, wipe em off the face of this earth bullshit make me sick. Wake the **** up you little sheep.

This wasn't a post to attack you littleguy, I was just spreading some not well known knowledge.

My post was SARCASM bro, pointing to the fact that the guns being illegal does not immediatelly make them inaccesible to the bad mofos in society.
AKA Dumbasss obama and hillary wanting them illegal here in the USA

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Brodel154 , I try to let people like you humor me rather than anger me. It's a new me I'm trying to find and I'm closing in on him.

But I'm not quite there so please keep the hateful disgust to yourself. Without internet access, you wouldn't think you knew 1% of what you think you know. You aren't in the pentagon, on an NSA campus, or in a mountain in Colorado. So you have no direct access to anything concrete and even then it would have been doctored and redacted in every set of hands after the agent. So the only person with first hand knowledge is something you'll never meet or get any information from. Everything else, including your spouting, is conjecture, hypothesizing, "best guess" conspiracies. The internet makes people think they are genius historians and political advisors because you can pick a certain wild-ass thread and follow its conspiracy theories ad nauseum and smart fat people in their mom's basement keep creating them and whacked-out attention seekers spout them and suddenly your average meathead is on the Ironden condemning his brethren-in-iron.

Instead of wasting so much energy on your hate of us Sheeple, why don't you build a better fallout shelter and stock up on more MREs and bullets (all legitimately good ideas in my opinion). You see, I'm scared to death of my govt and every govt for that matter. I don't trust much of anything or anybody actually. But I'm just stocked up and taking each day one at a time. I'll keep abreast of current events, and be ready for the worst if or when it happens. In the meantime, I'm having a pretty damn good Nitro Sweet Stout at my favorite local brewery. The head is in my moustache. I am happy.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I came off a bit abrasive, that I agree with. I'm supposed to be working on my anger as well. Did I get an A?

What's humorous is guys like you not believing facts when they're right in front of your face.

And where do you get your news from? Fox, cnn, msnbc, etc? Hopefully you don't answer yes to any of those. If by chance you do, then I'll go ahead and bow out of this convo now. It's hard to debate with someone who's brainwashed.

The Internet is a much more credible source of news than anything on TV Programming. Are you saying there aren't any credible news sources found on the Internet?

Stocking up on supplies, ammo, and the like is a must IMO so, I agree with you there.

Lastly, I don't hate anyone. I believe I said all this anti Muslim propaganda bullshit makes me sick. Us westerners have twisted so much of the Quran around to justify our hate of all Muslims. Muslim extremists make up only .003% of the worlds Muslim population.

Last edited:
D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I don't hate muslims, I hate islam and it's teachings. Isn't the penalty for apostasy in muslim countries death?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic