Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Telling your girl about using steroids

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My wife's already told me she would be extremely disappointed if I tried AAS, I respect her enough to stay natty. With my job, reputation and everything else that has taken me years to build up IMHO it isn't worth the risk just for what is essentially short term gain and gratification.

It's something I have a mild curiosity for but TBH I don't think it's something I would ever seriously consider. Even something as legal and 'natural' as TRT I'm not interested in, if/when that day comes I'll be looking into natural alternatives to bringing my test levels back into range.

Well when you get old and that day comes you will be fucked if you think you cab find something otc that will work for you until then though I wish you the best and hope you can stay natty foir as long as possible.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Im cool as shit and love to shoot him up LOL. i just hope he returns the fave when its my turn. My advise: if you are serious with her and you know she is going to flip dont tell her or say your on GH and show her some info on it and say its safe and good for me my skin hair etc . If u love what you are doing and you love her then its the best way to go .

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
Do you you guys tell your girl/wife about your steroid use?

Guys got any advice?

no

When you're doing anything questionible involve the fewest people you possibly can.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
what could be more "natural" for test replacement than TEST???
I'd look at trying to naturally raise my own bioavailable test levels rather than supplementing with a synthetic form of test. I realise I'm in the minority but hey, that's just the way I like to do things lol.

One of the old guys I compete with/against (holds numerous raw NZ powerlifting records) is now well into his mid 60's without TRT and he's in great overall health.

379839_10150428928294010_776843058_n.jpg

His test levels are great and he is convinced they're even better because he's always said 'no' to the test his doctor wanted to prescribe him. I've always said I'll go the same route as that.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Telling your girl about using steroids ?
Let me finish that sentence..
.....is about the dumbest thing anyone could ever do!!!

Not only can she use it against you with your friends and such, she could also use it against you with the law. Lets face it. More times than many these days, you go through any number of relationships before finding that right one. And break ups tend to get messy.

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
Let me finish that sentence..
.....is about the dumbest thing anyone could ever do!!!

Not only can she use it against you with your friends and such, she could also use it against you with the law. Lets face it. More times than many these days, you go through any number of relationships before finding that right one. And break ups tend to get messy.

let me tell you.. this sucks....ask basskiller, he spent a lot of time deleting my posts years ago due to a woman, that knew about my usage and used it against me...remember that bassy..IMO dont tell....unless it is a wife that you trust....but again....the one that IM talking about was my wife...my ex...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I don't believe in hiding anything from your spouse. Tell your spouse, DONT tell your girlfriend.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
let me tell you.. this sucks....ask basskiller, he spent a lot of time deleting my posts years ago due to a woman, that knew about my usage and used it against me...remember that bassy..IMO dont tell....unless it is a wife that you trust....but again....the one that IM talking about was my wife...my ex...

for you and about 15 others!!

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I gf that you're not going to marry? no

A future wife? Yes

My girl was just a GF at the time but I knew i was going to marry her so i told her. And she was a cop at the time but the trust was there.

now on-line this might seem reckless or crazy but if you knew her you would not say that. her response was "i only care about and arrest those who hurt others" and if you knew the cops in this town they dont ever arest you for weed anymore

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
with my future wife (2nd, already got the starter wife out of the way).

She knows...isn't crazy about it but understands. we'll be watching bigger, stronger, faster this weekend during this blizzard that we're supposed to get.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic