jacobss
What's New?

Tearing towels

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anybody else go to dry off their backs, draping the towel over your back, and then rip the MF's by accident?

I keep doing this to a lot of our towels and it is annoying, lol.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Anybody else go to dry off their backs, draping the towel over your back, and then rip the MF's by accident?

Edited text got corrupted.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

For whatever reason, when the end of the week rolls around, I seem to run into the older towels.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Yup. My old one rip a few inches each use.
wife likes the big, thick towels which are usually pretty expensive. I’ve been replacing them 1 or 2 at a time from sams club. No complaints on quality so far.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, older towels rip much easier, they are quicker drying though, lol. However, i've torn a few new towels as well:(

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used to use 2 to 3 towels when drying off and still was not dry. My wife is like her mom puts a ton of fabric softener in the wash. Makes the towels soft but repels water. I only use white towels that I bleach and use no fabric softener since last year when I got a skin rash from reusing towels and wash cloths. I usually run the sterilization cycle on my HE washer too.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I used to use 2 to 3 towels when drying off and still was not dry. My wife is like her mom puts a ton of fabric softener in the wash. Makes the towels soft but repels water. I only use white towels that I bleach and use no fabric softener since last year when I got a skin rash from reusing towels and wash cloths. I usually run the sterilization cycle on my HE washer too.
What kind of rash on your back? Itches real bad? Small bumps all over? Itches more after you shower? I finally went to dermatologist. Sent a sample to lab. Follicutitus she said. The more my back sweats the worse it gets. I think it was from the carrier oil of old source. It’s finally getting better. And I have tried every! Think it started when I started using that source. Been years now.

As for the towel thing. I do remember doing that once. Pretty sure it was an old towel though. Lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

WTH… you using toilet paper? A face towel?

If you’re using fabric softener in your rinse cycle… while your towels are fluffy, they repel water when drying. Also, go get some new larger towels lol… apparently your back is miles wide…. lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
What kind of rash on your back? Itches real bad? Small bumps all over? Itches more after you shower? I finally went to dermatologist. Sent a sample to lab. Follicutitus she said. The more my back sweats the worse it gets. I think it was from the carrier oil of old source. It’s finally getting better. And I have tried every! Think it started when I started using that source. Been years now.

As for the towel thing. I do remember doing that once. Pretty sure it was an old towel though. Lol.
It was everywhere except my face and back in between my biceps and forearm inner thighs under the pecs underarms etc anywhere. I had to use fungal creams for weeks to get rid of it
Resized_20230516_161236.jpeg

Resized_20230514_201548.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic