BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

TBOL

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How is it on the lipids and joints?
Love me some anavar but only run it a couple of times a year. Won't touch winstrol dries the joints and tendons out.
Curious how it is on cholesterol /lipids
I ran it for a bit but need to go get bloods done soon. Will report back. Ran it few weeks at 40 mg and then a few weeks at 20 for about 8-9 weeks total.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I used years ago. I wont do it, at 20-40mg/day it was causing nose bleeds super easily.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
The few times I’ve used tbol it really added to my fullness. Kinda like cheap anavar.

one time I stacked 20mg tbol, 20 var and 20 winstrol ED preworkout fir a month and I was pretty full and carved up.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How is it on the lipids and joints?
Love me some anavar but only run it a couple of times a year. Won't touch winstrol dries the joints and tendons out.
I've used tbol a bunch of times, and it's excellent! Strength and size gains, and not much fluid retention. No problems on the joints, but does hit the lipids hard. In that respect, it's like anavar, and your HDL will be low.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I REALLY like it, it is my 2nd fav oral just behind Var...........great gains, little if any sides and seemingly easy on the organs, when I find a good supplier I will get a few hundred back on hand to run in place of Var when I feel I should come off it for a bit.
Get some and enjoy the ride!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, i've used it at varying dosages in the past....40mg, 50mg, 60mg, 90mg/d.

It seems to be an alternative to Var or dbol depending on what direction you are going, lol. I think var gives a slightly crisper look, but then again, I seem to always use Var when leaning down most of the time, and I don't think i've ever really used Tbol in that context. I've always used it as a "cleaner dbol" alternative, lol. To me, dbol is more of a powerhouse compared to it as well....but I understand the comparison. I look at it as a versatile "'tweener'" compound:D

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It never did anything at all for me. I tried 3-4 different sources and brands, doses from 40mg to 100mg per day and got nothing at all from it. I stick with winny, proviron, and dbol (a gift from the baby Jesus)

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
I've used it once along sust and mast, sense of well being was probably the best out of anything I've tried yet during that run.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I haven’t used any orals in several years but in the past Tbol was in just about every cycle I ran. Clean gains and little to no sides so I’d use it again

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Do you guys still use this?

Seems it is not mentioned as much as it used to be years back.
I'm planning on running it in my next few cycles. Try it stand alone first. If it reacts well for me I'll likely use it for both building and cutting phases.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic