Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tbol stand alone cycle

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Had a trusted source (remailer) who just got some crap gear and pushed it out. I had it laying around and decided to run it this contest prep. I noticed something was off and already had labs lined up, total test came back 282. It was either really underdosed or was completely fake and the 282 was the residual from the stuff I came off 24 days prior. It was too close to a show to introduce some new stuff, so I just ran with it and threw in 40 mg of anavar up to the show. I did let the source know his test was shit and he took care of it. Pulled labs 3 days post show and my total test was 4, Yep, 4! Free test, less than 1. It wasn't underdosed, there was no test at all in it. Despite all that, I did win all three of the classes I entered and one of the overalls. Haha.
Fucken Zero Test Champ over here lol
Ya I think we all have learned some hard lessons when it comes to gear sources. Cool that you did the work and had the actual proof though. Congrats on your placings!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My wife has done t-bol before 18 years ago or so. She really did not see too much aesthetic changes, her arms definitely gained some muscle. She would walk around and flex in front of me and tell me to kiss her bicep. (I wonder where she got that? HAHA) but then she was not training like you would. Just a circuit a couple times a week and cardio. She did get stronger by a lot. she did 2.5 mg on non training days and 5 mg split into 2 doses morning and preworkout on training days.

I like tbol. Low androgenic and fair anabolic= lower sides.

I didn't know Mrs. Genes had used AAS!?

lol:cool:

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I didn't know Mrs. Genes had used AAS!?

lol:cool:
Way back in the day when we were going for a beach vacation. She also did 50-75 mg of cyp 1X month from her Gynecologist. Upped her sex drive A LOT! Unfortunately for me it made her skin oily and I was out of luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic