Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tbol stand alone cycle

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Any examples or suggestions for a first time Tbol cycle?
I have ran many Var cycles, always did 6w on 6w off 10mg/D split up 5mg am 5mg pre workout or mid afternoon on non training days.
Would you run a Tbol cycle the same way?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You can run it the same way, but t-bol's anabolic strength (54) is 6-12 times lower than anavar (322-630). Since you have already ran var, I would stick with it unless you are getting some unwanted virilization. T-bol does have a lower androgenic effect.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
You can run it the same way, but t-bol's anabolic strength (54) is 6-12 times lower than anavar (322-630). Since you have already ran var, I would stick with it unless you are getting some unwanted virilization. T-bol does have a lower androgenic effect.
I want to try a stand alone cycle with it and see how it feels first. My plan is to stack it with NPP which I also haven't ran before either.
So I was thinking I'd do 6w tbol 6woff 6wNPP then if all is well stack tbol on for 6w then off or just take out the tbol for 6w.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Couldn't say. I've tried it 3-4 times from various places from 50-100mg per day and never got a single thing from it. I'd recommend a proviron only cycle before tbol.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Couldn't say. I've tried it 3-4 times from various places from 50-100mg per day and never got a single thing from it. I'd recommend a proviron only cycle before tbol.
I'm a female and I'd like to keep my estrogen levels as steady as possible so I wouldn't use proviron for myself. Thanks though

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Tbol is great. Good luck! Yea run same way about. I think for tbol, i did not end up splitting dose. Not sure why, but i didn't. Loved it.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Tbol is great. Good luck! Yea run same way about. I think for tbol, i did not end up splitting dose. Not sure why, but i didn't. Loved it.
Ya that's why I thought I'd see what the Den had to say. I heard on a YouTube channel from a female she just took her daily dose of 10mg pre workout. I was curious if she took it at all on non training days but didn't get that info. Did you take it on non training days?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think you're smart in running tbol and NPP separately at first. Since you haven't run either compound previously, it's good to see how you respond to each compound alone prior to a combo.

Personally, I've always enjoyed tbol, and the way you're planning on running it sounds good. If your tbol tabs are 10mg you certainly can take once per day, but if you have a pill cutter, why not split up the dose? However, either way will be fine, IMO,

I've got a friend that is a IFBB figure pro, and she liked var and tbol equally.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I think you're smart in running tbol and NPP separately at first. Since you haven't run either compound previously, it's good to see how you respond to each compound alone prior to a combo.

Personally, I've always enjoyed tbol, and the way you're planning on running it sounds good. If your tbol tabs are 10mg you certainly can take once per day, but if you have a pill cutter, why not split up the dose? However, either way will be fine, IMO,

I've got a friend that is a IFBB figure pro, and she liked var and tbol equally.
Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it!
Ya I have always been big on testing out a compound singularly first cause you really never know how you may respond. Then at least you are able to trouble shoot things way more accurately.
I do for sure have a pill splitter. I only have the 20mg option from my supplier currently.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Tbol is one compound my wife has not tried so I can't comment on it for females. I took 100mg ed for 8 weeks once and got zip!!!

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Tbol is one compound my wife has not tried so I can't comment on it for females. I took 100mg ed for 8 weeks once and got zip!!!
Ya your the second guy to mention it did nothing for ya. Did you test it by chance?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
No I did not test it so honestly have no idea it was legit or not bought it from someone that was not my normal source. I don't remember the details but it was at an old forum that I was on. So who knows could have been bunk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic