Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tbol injectable

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
If the info on castor oil never dissipating is correct, would that not be an oil you would never want to use as a carrier? Sounds pretty scary and possibly lead to sterile abscess.

I tried to find the full version of the study but could not. Maybe someone else can.

What do you think?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
That is pretty damn cool (the Tbol). Keeps us posted for sure on this.

A lot of guys are now using sterilized grape seed oil. They say it is smoooth. I have some injectible ProHorm stuff that has the grape seed oil, but I haven't tried it as of yet(various reasons). I think the old Upjohn test Cyp I used to get (in the eighties) used the sesame oil.

Good luck

I will try with GSO oil this weekend. I went with castor oil as it was what was recommended but I will see for sure this weekend.

If the info on castor oil never dissipating is correct, would that not be an oil you would never want to use as a carrier? Sounds pretty scary and possibly lead to sterile abscess.

I tried to find the full version of the study but could not. Maybe someone else can.

What do you think?

Not sure on it being dissipating slowly as I pin it and no knots or pain at all and the next day you can't even feel anything at the injection spot. I would think if that was the case you would feel some small lump of knot at injection spot. I will find out for sure this weekend if GSO alone or with some EO will work just as well.

Will post up results for sure.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am PM'ing you an article that mentions the use of Castor Oil. I don't have enough posts to put up a link. Please post for everyone.

Thanks

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I am PM'ing you an article that mentions the use of Castor Oil. I don't have enough posts to put up a link. Please post for everyone.

Thanks

Thanks bro, I was wondering why you didn't post it here. Excellent info for sure.

[h=1]Factors influencing time course of pain after depot oil intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate.[/h][h=3]Abstract[/h]Pain following depot intramuscular (IM) injection of oil vehicle-based drugs has been little studied. This study aimed to determine prospectively the prevalence, determinants, severity and functional consequences of pain during the week after IM injection of 1 000 mg testosterone undecanoate (TU) in a 4-mL castor oil vehicle. Androgen-deficient men receiving regular T replacement therapy at an academic andrology clinic were recruited to report pain scores using a coloured visual linear analogue scale at seven times over the first day and daily for a week after a deep IM gluteal injection. The time course and covariables influencing pain scores were analysed by mixed model analysis of variance (ANOVA). Following 168 injections in 125 men, pain was reported by 80% of men, peaking immediately after injection, reaching only moderate severity, lasting 1-2 days and returning to baseline by day 4. The pain required little analgesic use and produced minimal interference in daily activities. The time course of pain scores was reproducible in the 43 men who underwent two consecutive injections. Pain was more severe in men who had an earlier painful injection, but less severe in older and more obese men. There were negligible differences in post-injection pain experience between experienced nurses administering injections. Deep IM gluteal injection of depot TU in 4-mL castor oil is well tolerated and post-injection pain is influenced by earlier painful injection experience, as well as age and obesity.

Maybe the reason I haven't experienced any pain at all is I'm an older gentleman. lol

Seriously though, appreciate the info. I will experiment this weekend with GSO and see how it works. But as FD said, it works for me and if I'm the only one injecting it then its all good.

Actually the main reason I went with castor oil was a recommendation. But good info for others who may be trying their hands at brewing.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting info on pain in injections. I'm pretty lucky that I don't experience discomfort very often. However, whenever I have had pain, it's never immediately after inject, but rather the next day or two when the hormone is crashing in my ass, LOL.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Interesting info on pain in injections. I'm pretty lucky that I don't experience discomfort very often. However, whenever I have had pain, it's never immediately after inject, but rather the next day or two when the hormone is crashing in my ass, LOL.

LOL....same here bro. Very rarely feel pain injecting, its the next couple of days that are killer for me especially with prop.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Some of the oils mentioned; I never thought of trying or would even try. (Seriously coconut oil?)

Powerlifting friend does the standard Grape Seed Oil. But lately he changed to Walnut Oil. And all I can say is wow! No really wow! High in vitamins, minerals, no cholesterol, improves blood, lowers heart disease - omega 3 & 6, helps hormones, improves skin tone, and pins beautifully. And talk about the color of the finished product. It makes you want to drink it :)

G

GorillaGold

Apr 14, 2015
Hi gents, My name is Ship. I am in hopes of any new info on injectable tbol recipes. Any advice is appreciated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic