Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TB-500--worth the relative high cost?

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Considering that an effective dose of TB-500 is around 7.5mg/week, that's 1-1/2 5mg vials a week, or about $60 or so.
While nothing useful is cheap, a cycle of TB-500 is rather high compared to other peptides.

I'd like your thoughts on how much, how long, how useful.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It is more expensive than a lot of the other peptides, because it is one of the few out there worth a shit. BPC-157, TB-500 and MT2 are about the only things I would spend my money on. I think TB-500 is $40 for 5 mg at Amino Asylum. Use the code THINK and save 20%.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Considering that an effective dose of TB-500 is around 7.5mg/week, that's 1-1/2 5mg vials a week, or about $60 or so.
While nothing useful is cheap, a cycle of TB-500 is rather high compared to other peptides.

I'd like your thoughts on how much, how long, how useful.
Where did you get that dosing? I suppose it depends on the protocol/purpose... for "actual" injuries, surgery's, etc, the dosing is a bit high and short term, but I'm taking it as more a "maintenance" at 250mg/day and seriously, at just that it helped my tennis elbow tremendously (and I did basically no therapy I admit).... I know, tennis elbow sounds like a sissy injury, but it can seriously hamper some of your movements and even just stupid stuff around the house ahahaha

But as @genetic freak noted, it really is great stuff and TB500... I wish I had appreciated them a lot sooner... actually I just remembered typing now, I have a real PITA degenerative lower back, if I'm consistent, reverse hypers help a bit, but usually I'm not, then sleep on the floor a few nights, then squat and piss it off again... my point being, while certainly not "healed", I just realized even that is about 50% better maybe?

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
TB-500 is a complex polypeptide hormone that compares to rHGH in terms of value. Unfortunately, most of retail is priced out of noticing efficacy from TB-500 imho.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Thanks for the replies. From all that I've read it is worth the cost and I appreciate the input. GF, I'll check into Amino Asylum--haven't heard of that one.
Dosing is what I've gathered from web research. Granted, most just copy each other's info but the consensus for a bodybuilder type dose was about 7gm/week with a cycle-like protocol.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I am the opposite on opinions of TB-500 and BPC157. I've done everything from mild 250 mcg maintenance dose to 250mcg 2x/day to taking a 5mg vial/day for 10 days. For normal aches & pains from training to tennis elbow to rotator and/or bicep tendonitis, including injecting right in the site of pain. Elbow injections are fun by yourself, lol. I also used the provider that GF stated in his reply multiple times along with a couple others and I don't get jack sh*t from either but kept dropping $500 on the stuff hoping it would.
For some the two works, but me..nope.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have had good luck with TB-500 from a reputable source. I dose it at 50 mg per day, for a few weeks until the injury starts to improve so a 500mg bottle that costs me $45 lasts 10 days. That is $4.50 per day and in a couple of months, the injury is much better than if I had not used TB-500.

I also use BPC at the same time and dose it the same, so I am spending about $9 per day for a significant benefit, IMO.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am the opposite on opinions of TB-500 and BPC157. I've done everything from mild 250 mcg maintenance dose to 250mcg 2x/day to taking a 5mg vial/day for 10 days. For normal aches & pains from training to tennis elbow to rotator and/or bicep tendonitis, including injecting right in the site of pain. Elbow injections are fun by yourself, lol. I also used the provider that GF stated in his reply multiple times along with a couple others and I don't get jack sh*t from either but kept dropping $500 on the stuff hoping it would.
It has not helped me with tendonitis one bit, but has helped a lot with joint pain / and strains.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've tried them both but I honestly cannot remember the dosage I got the information on this site at some point and tried it and had very little success. I was doing injections close to the elbows where the pain was spent hundreds of dollars and I honestly don't think it did anything for me.

Wish I could be a little more specific on how much I took but I do know that I was cracking open new bottles pretty often

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
For $500 I would just buy more GH and blast the hell out of it.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
For $500 I would just buy more GH and blast the hell out of it.
That is what I was gonna say. Hell just 2 iu ed for me made a huge improvement over the first 2 months of using it. I can imagine it being dose dependent. Say double that and it would work wonders.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic