Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SWA now gives free extra seat(s)

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
This will open the door for fat people wanting free seats too, It's bullshit. If you cannot sit in a seat then you should pay for two. Why should I subsidize another person's choice? Let them pay for it.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
I prefer window seats with noise canceling earbuds, benzos, and two alarms set close to scheduled landing time.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Same, but don’t you get pissed when every person is hitting your shoulders when boarding
That and every time someone needs to go to the bathroom or the cart comes by you have to move so they can pass.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I forgot about the cart. Or the stewardess hitting you as they walk past. Speaking of tiny, the bathrooms on planes were not made for grown adults. I always hit my head.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Is it just me or have stewardesses gotten uglier and infested by males? Please, for the love of God, bring back those hot pieces of "coffee, tea, or me" pieces of a$$!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why don't you broad-shouldered hulking giants fly Alaskan Airlines? Window seats are discounted, and those with no window get free drinks.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Why don't you broad-shouldered hulking giants fly Alaskan Airlines? Window seats are discounted, and those with no window get free drinks.
The planes are known to create larger windows for some people

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic