Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sustanon protocol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
What is your protocol when running sustanon? I've never ran it but really wanting to with my cycle coming up. I have planned on pinning it like a long ester, like a Monday and Thursday rotation. I've seen others pin it more frequently, but I think twice a week should be fine. How do you usually run it or how have you in the past? If you have ran it different ways, which did you see better results from or have better levels? Thanks all, much love and respect as always.

I love sust and after first 9 cycles I refuse to use any thing else as a base . I do as test suspension preworkout . I actively seek and use sust type ester in every single compound. My advice is yes you are correct and do not allow any one don't care who sway you with any complicated baloney of serum levels and strict protocols cuz it don't mean shit. As far as different times of compounds. - the whole sustained release takes away guess works , it's all the knoobs who complicate things . Because people are impatient and when they don't obtain results they neglect to acknowledge their own limited insight into training or cycling stacks or bodybuilding as a whole . I find it's quicker but lasts and a person even a beginner can get results once every ten days , I too take every 2-3 days . Never in 15 plus years do I worry about all this over thinking that too many people looking for shortcuts. . You aren't them I feel so follow your gut you just carry on and train harder knowing you got support from good compound .

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Sustenon was designed to be pinned every 21 days. One ester falls off as the next is degrading to half. Look at the amounts of each ester. The longer esters are designed to hold half the amount of day 1 inject time at day 21.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
2x a wk is fine. Like said above I like to add a little trop to my e. and c as well. Can't go wrong either way.

G

Grow

Jul 29, 2014
So the every 3rd day protocol isn't necessary when using sust?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Monday thurs like you said works for me or maybe even just Monday I'll cruise on...
A lot of folks think because there's short esters in there you need to pin it ed or eod I don't agree with that...

they would be forgetting about the long esthers. I used to love sust before hrt i only pinned once a week if I was @250 when I bumped it up I would split the pin twice in the week

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic