Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Super test 450

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Was going to go with CLOMID/nolva combo. Any other suggestions ?

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
You mean superpip 450?

Lmao! True story!

My buddy made some 440mg/ml test blend once. I named it thunder**** 440 cause it hurt! It was smoother then denkalls t400 though ....but what isn't??

If I diluted it with another aas it was tolerable. Having the gram of test in 2ml sure was nice though!

J

JUNIORSB

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah decided to go with hulks test. Cyp. 250 2x. With their D-dol.50mgs.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Water retention can be a beneficial thing for joints if you are adding a lot of size in a hurry! And if he's running a solid cycle of test and dbol and eating enough food he WILL gain size in a hurry

You are absolutely on spot there GS, in fact, water retention is the ONLY explanation certain AAS seem to minimize arthralgias (joint pains) when they are added to a cycle.

Regs
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
its a very commonly used cycle. Just always make sure your source is legit and you trust them. Not sure what kind of supertest your using cuz ive seen a lot of companies make high mg test. Only lab I know who made a test called "supertest450" was alinshop's stealth line. One of the first guys I eva used and had great experience with. The supertest450 was very good but had some serious pip to it. Could only do .5ml at a time unless I cut it with grapeseed oil or added in eq or deca and that would alleviate some of the discomfort. The balkan dbol were bomb too if that's the brand ur using

I'm not discounting your experience whatsoever BUT there are MANY mates whom are LESS THAN SATISFIED with that reference. Notin personal just saying.

regs
jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic