Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Super Bowl....

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Got no bias, my team, cowgirls, is kaput, and could be worse from now with new D co-ordinator.

Anyways, like to see a great game, no blow outs please.....

Would really like to see Dee-Bo go nuts, and CMC back em up, that would be primo for my delight.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am fully prepared for my niners to lose their third superbow in the 21rst century.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm a Cowboys fan, but will be pulling for the 49ers this year. I'm hoping for a great game with both teams putting up some big offensive numbers. I'm also hoping they don't show Taylor Swift a thousand times throughout the game. I don't mind a little, but I think the Taylor Swift shots will be all too often this game.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Could care less but chiefs will win.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I predict a football team is going to win. Any takers on that bet?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I predict a football team is going to win. Any takers on that bet?
I predict this game will be forgotten in a year, and so will that Swifty-Kelce romance.
Meanwhile, I am glad I will not have to see as many pics of Caitlin Clark this week.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I'm a Cowboys fan, but will be pulling for the 49ers this year. I'm hoping for a great game with both teams putting up some big offensive numbers. I'm also hoping they don't show Taylor Swift a thousand times throughout the game. I don't mind a little, but I think the Taylor Swift shots will be all too often this game.
I am hoping the niners knock Mahomes back to selling insurance. I never fully understood why they give the cowboys so much shit about their not being in the superbowl since the niners haven't won one since 1995.
I sometimes wish the 9ers were just subpar and I don't have to go through a free stress test every time they get close. I almost had a heart attack on the green bay game and then almost 3 quarters of the Detroit game.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I grew up in the SF Bay Area. I knew of one 9er fan. He was my neighbor and never played a game but was a bench warmer back in the late 60's. When they won their first SB everyone became a fan for about 15 minutes. Screw CA and especially SF.

I'll be watching the Stupid Bowl because my GF wants to and yes, she is hott AF. Thats why. LOL

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
KC! If I have to root for one it is certainly not the dastardly niners.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic