Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

SUCCESS STORY (my new bff)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
... You will soon find out why they call em boxer atleast mine is very useful with her paws and it's almost comical ...http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/gettinbigga/profile/

Yea this is my 3rd boxer since i was 6 and i have never wanted another breed. The funny thing is my wife is learning why they call them boxers now and she is amazed at how active his "hands" are. When he wants you to pet him he will grab your hand and pull it towards him. Haha. We were playing on my bed one day and he caught me with a straight right i thought broke my nose! My wife was so proud of him that day. Lol

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Good looking dogs you guys have... Boxers are a awesome breed and i would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a dog

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
GREAT story this is good to hear.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
All you fellas have beautiful pup's! I'm honored to call you all my bro's. My pup is like my son also. Wer're just a bunch of big meatheads with bigger hearts! God bless my brothers!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
no bad dogs, just bad owners! i am a dog lover too my friend, great story!I always say, please adopt!!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah my first dog I adopted was a pit. Sweetest dog ever. I was walking around the kennel and he was humping the head of a spongebob doll. I said he's mine. Lol then I adopted two boxers after that and I've been in love with dogs.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Crowman, you're gonna love this:
Found a rescue dog online back in June at a shelter only about an hour from my house. Everything I been looking for since my last dog; male boxer, fawn, young (18 months in June), etc...
So I filled out an adoption application and brought him home for a "trial period" or "foster home" if you will.
Apparently his previous owner got him from a breeder and owned a pitbull as well that eventually attacked the boxer (he's got scars on his face like me), so the owner opted to keep the pit and get rid of the boxer. So at least he wasn't just dropped at the shelter and we had some good background on him.
Long story short I was approved for adoption about a month ago, at which point he already knew he was home. He is awesome with my kids and gentle around our grandparents. Very well trained and eager to please. Couldn't have asked for a better dog. He's about 70lbs now but he thinks he's a lap dog and even my wife fell in love with him even though she didn't want a boxer at first.
Just thought I'd share my story and show off my new bff.
Pics in the next post...
He is Gorgeous! congrats to the new member and thank you for helping the cause. Rescues are the best. They know what you did for them and will constantly show you the utmost loyalty and love.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
He is Gorgeous! congrats to the new member and thank you for helping the cause. Rescues are the best. They know what you did for them and will constantly show you the utmost loyalty and love.

I knew you would appreciate this story bro. You actually inspired me to adopt as opposed to going to a breeder. This dog has been a great addition to my family. My wife got a frame with a caption that says "who rescued who?" and put a pic of him sleeping next to me on the couch. Haha. Fitting...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic