jacobss
What's New?

Strango busted

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just an FYI. According to regular, Strango is in federal custody and has been busted.

don't know anything more than that.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wow!! I'm assuming he was popped for goodies?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't know, but that's a reasonable conclusion to make. He's been MIA for about a week or so from what I hear.

I'm guessing that there may be some members here who've done business with him. If so, it would be prudent to tidy up a bit.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't know, but that's a reasonable conclusion to make. He's been MIA for about a week or so from what I hear.

I'm guessing that there may be some members here who've done business with him. If so, it would be prudent to tidy up a bit.

Always wondered about the benefit of cleaning house. If LE knows about a customer from a source's computer, and if they do go after the little fish, then won't they have enough "paper trail" evidence, incl. funding specifics, to convict anyway?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Strango stayed in business way to long. should have got out when the getting was good or at least changed his name.Some never learn.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Posting on God of whoremoans board was a stupid move... not saying it's a causal link but damn...

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Always wondered about the benefit of cleaning house. If LE knows about a customer from a source's computer, and if they do go after the little fish, then won't they have enough "paper trail" evidence, incl. funding specifics, to convict anyway?

It's a lot harder to prove it is you on the other end of an ISP or laptop than it is to prove that you are the one they put cuffs in your home and seized physical evidence. Let alone having it to add to the other charges if they did have both.

If you have used strango during this past 12 months, I would just be as safe as I could and clean up a little.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Posting on God of whoremoans board was a stupid move... not saying it's a causal link but damn...

I agree. No safer than facebook.

It does suck though. I hate this for any one of the sources that are honest.

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Word is, it was distribution and money laundering. Ouch!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
The guy stayed in business way to long . should have got out when the getting was good.Or at least changed his name.Some never learn.

I was a mod on the board he started on I was one of his 1st clients when he swore to stay small and not get greedy.

When he started to complained about not making enough money and showed desperation getting on unsafe boards after another was when I last dealt with him.

Honest he was but he got too reckless and over his head.

Last edited:
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Or he just sold to one wrong guy. Or they were watching HIS guy in China.
Maybe watching the place he buys all his supplies like they did to research lab supply.
Many things could have happen.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Never used strango but I had always heard great things. Sorry to hear this. :(

They should leave guys alone for performance enhancers imo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic