Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Strange bpc sides

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Any of you guys experiencing(ed) strange bpc sides such as: anhedonia, lack of response to stims, and other dopaminergic effects?

Never put much stock into peptides but upon recommendation I did some googling.. lots of strange sides reported on Reddit.. Reddit is… Reddit.. so I stopped there and came here.. lol.

Just had a total shoulder replacement 2 weeks ago. Feeling good on test/mast/hgh/mk67. For sure adding low dose deca and now considering the bpc/tb combo but hesitant after google/Reddit.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Never heard of that from BPC, I have used it for my shoulders for some time, never had any sides, not really sure if it helps much though but BPC only. I use PS, they have always provided solid product. Most of the shit on Reddit is either made up or anxiety related or bad sources. Everyone responds differently, what happens to you (same product) is no guarantee it will or will not happen to someone else, good or bad.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I used to read a lot about people using it to help with benzo dependence/withdrawals. Personally, I never felt anything from any of the healing peptides.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
No sides here, I am taking BPC-157 caps and I really am liking the results so far can’t tell the difference between the injectable or the oral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
My rt upper bi, where it ties into my shoulder, has been hurting for awhile now. I had similar issues with my left shoulder which required surgery 3 yrs. ago. My left shoulder finally feels great but now it's my rt. I started using bpc157 about 2 wks ago, 500mcg 2x day until the 5000mcg bottle was used up. On 2nd bottle I'm taking 500mcg 1x day and my shoulder is feeling better. I'm gonna keep using it until I'm sure it is healed or not working. If it doesn't heal it's off for an MRI.

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Juice and GH seem to be helping me heal just fine :)

stuff might be awesome but I have no regrets not taking it

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Any of you guys experiencing(ed) strange bpc sides such as: anhedonia, lack of response to stims, and other dopaminergic effects?

Never put much stock into peptides but upon recommendation I did some googling.. lots of strange sides reported on Reddit.. Reddit is… Reddit.. so I stopped there and came here.. lol.

Just had a total shoulder replacement 2 weeks ago. Feeling good on test/mast/hgh/mk67. For sure adding low dose deca and now considering the bpc/tb combo but hesitant after google/Reddit.
From the research I've done TB has similar action as GH. Been doing the BPC, no TB, I am on GH and the results have been awesome.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023

Cutt29,
How's that shoulder doing? I had a TSR in January. I just posted about that experience.
I have been trying BPC-157 and TB500. Never read about any odd sides, and I haven't experienced something like that. But, as you know, good, reported information is hard to come by on stuff like this and everyone reacts differently in some way.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
No sides either other than healing some OLD injuries. Some shit I have had for going on two years with no results. 8 weeks of bpc and two of my most annoying injuries have been healed. (Groin tear and ankle ligament sprain).

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I wonder how many of those who experienced the sides you mentioned were on BP meds, beta blockers, etc... Those all sound like very common side effects for those.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic