jacobss
What's New?

Status Check

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Alright, so in regards to any bodybuilding competitions....most have been cancelled and rescheduled. I am still unsure if 2020 will happen for me, we will wait and see how this covid thing plays out and see how things get back to normal/semi-normal. Thinking Oct may be a real possibility, but here is the thing. I had to reschedule my Mexico vacay from April to August. That would be like 8 weeks out and most likely coach will want me to stick to diet on vacay if serious about a Oct show. I won't stick to diet while on vacay. not 100% lol, that is why i vacay. So likely Oct won't happen. I'm totally not worried at all, if it happens great, if not, then will do next year. One thing this covid thing has taught me is to be patient and understanding.

Just sent my check in with coach yesterday.
I weighed in yesterday at 171lbs, which i was afraid to weigh in, i though i was pushing 180...whew. My weigh in Feb, pre-covid was 164, so 7 lb covid gain was not that bad afterall. I thought i had gained way more.

Coach is now working on a new diet plan for me, probably will include cardio in the training program too. I have not been doing cardio at all lol. Just lifting heavy things lol.
I have been on a great workout split, 5 days/week. Hitting chest/back 2x's/week; shoulders arms 1x/week; legs 2x/week. Coach said he will probably put me on a fat burner too.

What i would like to do is use these next 8 weeks to prep for Mexico lol. So maybe a mini cut will be the answer there to prep for mexico and go from there.

Will keep you posted.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Alright, so in regards to any bodybuilding competitions....most have been cancelled and rescheduled. I am still unsure if 2020 will happen for me, we will wait and see how this covid thing plays out and see how things get back to normal/semi-normal. Thinking Oct may be a real possibility, but here is the thing. I had to reschedule my Mexico vacay from April to August. That would be like 8 weeks out and most likely coach will want me to stick to diet on vacay if serious about a Oct show. I won't stick to diet while on vacay. not 100% lol, that is why i vacay. So likely Oct won't happen. I'm totally not worried at all, if it happens great, if not, then will do next year. One thing this covid thing has taught me is to be patient and understanding.

Just sent my check in with coach yesterday.
I weighed in yesterday at 171lbs, which i was afraid to weigh in, i though i was pushing 180...whew. My weigh in Feb, pre-covid was 164, so 7 lb covid gain was not that bad afterall. I thought i had gained way more.

Coach is now working on a new diet plan for me, probably will include cardio in the training program too. I have not been doing cardio at all lol. Just lifting heavy things lol.
I have been on a great workout split, 5 days/week. Hitting chest/back 2x's/week; shoulders arms 1x/week; legs 2x/week. Coach said he will probably put me on a fat burner too.

What i would like to do is use these next 8 weeks to prep for Mexico lol. So maybe a mini cut will be the answer there to prep for mexico and go from there.

Will keep you posted.
Diets on a vacation suck! We go in 4 days. Between Covid & that stupid cat bite to the hand so messed up my training. Which of course messed with my whole plan. I’ll be a lot fluffier on vacation this year.
What division do you compete in?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Diets on a vacation suck! We go in 4 days. Between Covid & that stupid cat bite to the hand so messed up my training. Which of course messed with my whole plan. I’ll be a lot fluffier on vacation this year.
What division do you compete in?

Hey JHC, i'm in the Women's Physique Division (WPD).

Who knew that a cat bite would be so detrimental to training?! lol. At least you are on the mends now. Those things could get worse lol.
4 days until your vacay? Awesome! Mexico? or elsewhere?

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Hey JHC, i'm in the Women's Physique Division (WPD).

Who knew that a cat bite would be so detrimental to training?! lol. At least you are on the mends now. Those things could get worse lol.
4 days until your vacay? Awesome! Mexico? or elsewhere?
That’s awesome!!!!!
Congratulations, that’s some hard work to get to that level! I was in figure. Teetering on physique before I they in the towel. I’m very shy. The stage wasn’t my friend. Lol It terrified me.
yeah, damn cat ripped the skin between my finger open. It was really deep.
St George Island, Florida.
I’m so ready!!!

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I couldn’t grip anything

Attachments

• 5538B764-F818-4C00-B761-1861B86C0985.jpeg
    5538B764-F818-4C00-B761-1861B86C0985.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 214
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I couldn’t grip anything

Holy cow. Ouch. That looked painful. Yea, gripping would have been halted lol.
Have fun in FL!
Figure? oh wow....that's cool. That is a tough division also.
You are shy on the stage? Yea, it is a bit intimidating at first lol. and in heels in figure also.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic