Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

spot injection growth with test e

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'd like to reopen this one seeing as how I'm experimenting with spot injections now. Here is my take.

If you believe that stretching the fascia of the muscle leads to growth, then spot injections must work to some extent. Not only via the oil volume, which would be minimal. But, from the swelling. If you pin then train, your muscle will be stretched from the pump then stretched further by the swelling. The overall stretch on the fascia will be greater than just the pump alone. Anyone agree?

Not at all. It's what 1 cc of oil? That's a fraction of a teaspoon. My quads would be massive if this were true

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, any 'gain' from the oil or stretching would be miniiscule and temporary. Your description sounds like synthol use. Like POB (Pee's on Balls :D) says, My quads would be tree trunks by now if this was true but nope. Had this same talk on hgh spot injection, some think it works that way but that's not how the body process' hgh

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
Spot injecting does not work, you can get swelling from oil and/or tissue damage that may seem to be growth but that's about it.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I Just recently began to pin my quads again after a long time . I've always had pain when injecting oil in my quads and stopped because of that .
found that if I pin small amounts in each quad it's more tolerable and my legs are packin in size .
Since starting I've noticed size , not much but enough to keep me pinning them for a longer period of time and reak the benefits.
I believe spot injection does work ! Maybe not for everyone but for me it's working !!!

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
If spot injections worked, people who use testosterone cream would have larger muscles where they rub the cream. Or, when using dermals that some ugls make, you would be seeing the greatest growth in those spots. Now the thickness of the skin comes into account to a degree but that would mean huge inner thighs, forearms and underarms. I haven't seen any proof of some injections making a bit of difference mind the facia stretching, which is minimal since you're not dumping an excessive amount of ccs into a bicep or Tricep

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize in advance if I'm being repetitive, but I believe that those who believe site injections work argue that it's the constant pinning in those areas that break down at least some of the facia muscle that allows for greater growth. I don't site inject so I have no opinion on whether this works or not.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The only time I have personally seen site injects work on a specific site was with GH and IGF... and the changes were not drastic as far as growth was concerned... healing yes... growth no... it is a myth... I have even pinned the vastus medialis in hopes that the "stretching the muscle fascia" theory would work... after a few times at 1.5 cc it got swollen and irritated... I walked with a limp for a few days of misery, but never any real growth... all in all... there is no real substitute for hard work and dedication!

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize in advance if I'm being repetitive, but I believe that those who believe site injections work argue that it's the constant pinning in those areas that break down at least some of the facia muscle that allows for greater growth. I don't site inject so I have no opinion on whether this works or not.

worked for me....in arm growth per say.....I didnt use just test e though....but it did work. I had a "slight tear" in 2007 left bicep and had NO peak at all...it was FLAT when flexed...pinned arms for close to a year and at my last show...it was NOT noticed at all....so some say it doesnt work...fine by me, dont do it. It did for me...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic