Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Splenda Dangers!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Even stuff with sugar has it. Good luck consuming anything tasty without some sort of harmful chemical in it. It's possible but only if you're determined. I switched over to stevia from all sweeteners a while back. I do use crystal lite etc daily though so whatever.. I'll take my chances like I do with everything else.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Look guys it's obvious your missing the OPs point and minimizing his concerns! Quite simply Splenda is a SYNTHETIC CHEMICAL, just like Tren, Var, Clen, Deca and Saccharose (AKA Sucrose)!

Holy shit BATMAN this means fruit is bad for us, and that evil "sugar" is EVERYWHERE in it's "natural form" as a composite disaccharide of GLUCOSE and FRUCTOSE, ======== Yep we're talking "natural" CYANIDE Robin
:)
:) :)
:) :) :)
jim

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Nasty stuff, I won't go near it.

I have used stevia for many years and it is a much better choice. It's natural (sourced from the stevia plant), has zero glycemic load and is a great non-synthetic substitute for sugar. Just be aware that with regards to taste it can be 200-300 times sweeter than regular sugar, so you don't need to use much at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic